Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Power commander 5

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,090 Likes on 2,043 Posts
Default Power commander 5

I have for sale a basically brand new pcv. I had it on my bike for about 2 weeks then gave up and got a dyno tune..nothing wrong with it I'm just impatient lol. I brought it from fuel moto and I have the transaction number so they'll provide you with maps. The only thing missing is the o2 optimizers as I left them on my bike but you can get them online for about 20 bucks. I had it on an 08 cvo road king so check the model number in the pictures and make sure it fits your bike. Looking for 200 shipped to the lower 48.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member

Any trades? Looking for andrews 57h cams

Old 01-26-2018, 05:12 PM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member

Bump to the top

Old 02-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member

Bump to top...

Old 03-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member

Bump to the top...this fits 2008 thru 2013..brought from fuel moto so you still get all of their great customer support. I just saw a guy in the touring for sale section, Looking for this exact thing and went to fuel moto to buy new...must not have searched very hard or at all lol. If i had half of his money I'd burn all of mine. Still for sale not looking for cams in a trade but I'd trade for new lifters of equal value ...thinking s and s premiums

Old 03-02-2018, 12:53 PM
mikes300
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 484 Likes on 368 Posts

I thought all these tuners "marry" to one bike once thats been done you can't use them on another bike?

Old 03-02-2018, 01:15 PM
paul1970
Tourer
Received 92 Likes on 58 Posts

thats the 2nd time you've made mention of me buying new vs buying from you! i'd appreciate it if you would'nt worry so much about me and my money as i'm starting to take offense

FYI i decided to buy from a forum sponser vs a forum member for several reasons 1. without the sponsers theres no forum
2. i wanted the guarantee and lifetime support fuel moto provides
3. i'm under the impression once that pcv has been maried to your bike a new license is required to reuse on another bike so for what youre asking and the price of a new license you're basically at new and warrentied price from a forum sponser AND 4. and final you seem like a DICK

Old 03-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by paul1970
thats the 2nd time you've made mention of me buying new vs buying from you! i'd appreciate it if you would'nt worry so much about me and my money as i'm starting to take offense

FYI i decided to buy from a forum sponser vs a forum member for several reasons 1. without the sponsers theres no forum
2. i wanted the guarantee and lifetime support fuel moto provides
3. i'm under the impression once that pcv has been maried to your bike a new license is required to reuse on another bike so for what youre asking and the price of a new license you're basically at new and warrentied price from a forum sponser AND 4. and final you seem like a DICK
lol...thank you for the feed back. However just like you're wrong about the pcv marrying to the bike you are also wrong about me being a dick...******* maybe. Just a little info for you in the future...one, most of the piggy back tuners do not marry while most if not all of the flash type tuners do marry. So my price is very fair since it was used for about 2 weeks and is basically new except for the warranty. Also being the great company that they are fuel moto would still provide support on a used tuner with sales number. Now I hope you don't take my mentioning you again in a post as a dick move , I will say you sound very thinned skinned and don't take things personally. .it's the Internet after all....sorry if I offended you in any way...enjoy the ride

Old 03-02-2018, 08:18 PM
Screamin beagle
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by mikes300
I thought all these tuners "marry" to one bike once thats been done you can't use them on another bike?
You're thinking of the power vision or most of the flash type tuners, this is piggy back unit that stays on the bike and doesn't marry to bike. .which is kinda,nice because then you can take it with you to the next bike or resell it and recoup some money...because we know how much a dealer gives for extras at trade in time. Hope that clears up any questions...thanks for looking

Old 03-03-2018, 12:41 PM
FLTRI17
Stellar HDF Member
Received 619 Likes on 426 Posts

Power Commanders eliminate the closed loop feature of your system. Strike 1
Power Commanders work off throttle position rather than load, like the OEM system does. Strike 2
Power Commanders are add-on do-dads, which is why I do not recommended on O2 equipped bikes...unless mileage and response are not important. Strike 3

Note: Power Commanders work adequately on old-tech, non-closed loop (pre-2007) bikes.
Just my experience,
Bob

Quick Reply: Power commander 5