Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.

FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
Default FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight

Hey Gang,

I am selling a black aluminum headlight grill that fits 5.75 in headlights such as those found on the Crossbones as well as certain Sportster models. It is a really cool unit that simply screws on can be oriented so the grills run either horizontal or vertical. It is a black anodized color.

It is pretty much new and I simply used it to mock up and it never left the garage. The reason I am not going to use it despite loving the look is that it adds too much weight. Because my scoot is a Springer, the headlight has a rubber isolator mounting system to reduce vibration and prevent the glass lens from breaking. This causes the light to have some wiggle which is noticeable on big bumps. I concluded that with the added weight of the grill it might increase the amount of movement in the light which might cause issues in the long run. I imagine that it will work a lot better on some of the more rigid mounted lights.

Included in the set is a matching bobber style tail light. It's also black and is made of metal with glass lenses (unlike some of the cheaper units on eBay made entirely of plastic). It's a 12V dual filament light so it will work on most H-D bikes.

I've attached stock photos of the items just to get the ad up but will replace them with pics of the actual units that I have in my possession this weekend.

I'd like to get $75 shipped for both pieces.

Thanks,

Skeez

Attached Thumbnails FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-headlightgrill_2.jpg   FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-taillight_1.jpg  
Old 12-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member
Default Photos

Finally got around to taking photos of the actual items. Pardon the dust on everything...

Attached Thumbnails FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-image1.jpg   FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-image2.jpg   FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-image3.jpg   FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-image4.jpg   FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-taillight_grill_1.jpg  

FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-taillight_grill_2.jpg   FS: 5.75" Headlight Grill And Matching Taillight-taillight_grill_3.jpg  
Old 03-25-2016, 05:00 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

Bump!

Forgot I still even had this stuff...!