Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Cassoday, KS.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 09:55 PM
eazy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cassoday, KS.

I try to go whenever I can, but I have only eaten there once. The cinnamon rolls are great.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:50 PM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We went last Sunday. Good crowd. Loved watching the bikes run on the portable dyno.

Old 12-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Toyman
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I used to make this run almost every month but got to busy this season to make it but a couple of times. It really has grown into quite an event with the increased number of bikes & vendors that show up. It used to be just a breakfast run and it'd be all over by 11 & the town would be empty. Last time I went it was almost an all day event with people riding in & out continually. I've heard some still make the run even though it has offically ended till spring. I'm picking up my new ride Dec. 16th so I'll be looking for things to ride to right away.

Old 12-05-2006, 01:42 AM
bankerron
Cruiser

We need to get some rides together whenever the weather works out for around this area. Topeka here.

Old 12-05-2006, 04:42 AM
Toyman
Tourer

ORIGINAL: bankerron

We need to get some rides together whenever the weather works out for around this area. Topeka here.
You bet. Keep me in mind and drop me an email next time you make a run this way. I used to ride regularly with a group of friends up to 6 from Wichita that road a mix of HDs & metric. Some HD dudes don't like to mix with others and I've known some the other way to but these guys just like to ride, myself included. It don't matter what you ride in my book as long as you can keep up! What do you ride?

Old 03-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Brenda
Intermediate

Cassoday this Sunday... Group from Topeka will be leaving the South Topeka Turnpike @8am... See U there.................

Old 03-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Toyman
Tourer

I'll be there on my 06 Black Cherry Ultra and should have a group of three, four or more other Harleys, a metric cruiser or two also. Hope the weather is good! Pretty nipply last month on the way in and into fairly high winds going home.
ORIGINAL: Brenda

Cassoday this Sunday... Group from Topeka will be leaving the South Topeka Turnpike @8am... See U there.................

Old 03-28-2007, 11:21 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I may putt on donwn to the Gate just to say Hi.

Wife and kiddo will be in Texas for a big bmx event, so can't take off, as the other kids will be at home.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:39 AM
bankerron
Cruiser

Wife and I will try ro meet everyone there.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
eazy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you see a Lava Red V-Rod that's been uglied-up (The Ol' Lady's going and wants the Sundowner, extended pegs and big windshield) that'd be me. Rocket, my twin Brother, might be with us. Hope to meet some of you there.

Maybe someone could suggest a time and place to stop and say "hi" to everyone. I'd be good to put some faces with some forum names. I have no schedule, anytime would work if others want to do so.

Quick Reply: Cassoday, KS.