Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

NE KS

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007 | 10:46 PM
Kirbygirll
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: NE KS

ORIGINAL: bankerron

Then you probably know Steve Gray from the Kick Start. We boat with them in the summer out at Perry with Brad and Rhonda Hamm. We are the ones with the loud fast boats.[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]
A few years back I used to hang out at the Kickstart all the time...Somebody please tell SteveGray, Brownie, Tim, Ringo,and the rest of them that Kirby is alive and well, and just too busy right now to come and play.. I'm working two jobs, I'm back in college,and still raising two teenagers...for fun I sleep lol...I sure miss all the fun I used to have out there though..maybe this summer I'll get back out that way..I used to dance country swing with Tim all the time out there, he's a great dancer...Joker.. we probably know each other lol..I used to run with Laurette for a few years..

Old 03-04-2007 | 10:36 AM
Joker441
Road Captain

Just wanted to repost this as a reminder. I am doing two pretty much life size steel cutouts of two motorcycles to be auctioned off at the show. One is an old 45 bike and one is a newer fat tire chopper. The chopper will be auctioned with sealed bids and the 45 I will live auction at the participants party saturday night. I am also bringing a big eagle cutout and a harley skull on an iron cross to be auctioned. They will all be on display at the show.

Come on out folks and help support ABATE Dist.4! Oh ya and Kirbygirll, find me at the show, after seeing your sig pic I need to see all of you to see if I remember ya........lol.

Hey just a reminder folks. The Capital City Motorcycle Show is set for March 16, 17, 18 2007. The show will be at the Expo Center in Topeka and this is the 23rd. Annual. The show is sponserd by A.B.A.T.E of Kansas Dist. #4. So get the scoots out and dust them off and bring em in, who knows ya just might take home a big trophy. This is one of the best shows around this area and we have been doing this a long time. This show was started by the late great "Bubba" who we lost last year. We try to carry on this show with the ideas that he started it years ago. If there are any questions, shoot me an email and I will try to answer them for ya. Even if ya dont want to show ya scoot just come out and have a great time. Great scoots and even better people.
Hope to see ya there.
Warrior
aka "Joker"

Old 03-04-2007 | 11:19 AM
Big Dog
Road Master

I will be there for sure..........O yeah I am working........

Old 03-13-2007 | 10:43 PM
Big Dog
Road Master

Well the Ultra is all clean up and ready for the Bike Show this weekend.. This Event is sponsered by ABATE #4.. Lots of prizes and giveaways.. Over a hundred bikes signed up for the Show......Come one come all.. I will be one of the BIG guys in the Security Shirt...

Old 03-15-2007 | 12:27 AM
bankerron
Cruiser

WIfe and I will be there!!!

Old 03-15-2007 | 12:33 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: bankerron

Then you probably know Steve Gray from the Kick Start. We boat with them in the summer out at Perry with Brad and Rhonda Hamm. We are the ones with the loud fast boats.[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]
Boats....hmmmm.....Do you by chance know an older gray haired guy named Evan? He has a big-azzed boat, and hangs around with another guy named Jamie.

Old 03-17-2007 | 12:21 AM
bankerron
Cruiser

I know Evan very well. He actually was in my wedding in Key West during the boat races.

Old 06-28-2007 | 08:16 PM
Fromthefarm
5th Gear

A little late but another from Lincoln, NE. here.

Old 07-05-2007 | 02:40 AM
Fromthefarm
5th Gear

Lincoln, NE also.

Old 07-15-2007 | 12:09 AM
redheadedharleylady
Cruiser

Just found this...McCook Nebraska here....

Quick Reply: NE KS