Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Harley Low-Rider FXDL, Pearl Blue, Showroom Condition, only 10k low miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 01:41 PM
sfvas
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Harley Low-Rider FXDL, Pearl Blue, Showroom Condition, only 10k low miles

This Harley Davidson Low Rider FXDL has a custom front end/bars, tons of chrome, chubby T handle bars with hidden re-wiring to make the front extra clean. It's been always garaged and serviced only by Harley trained shops for regular service. It has never been downed and has not had any major mechanical issues. It's never been ridden hard and always garaged. Awesome clean condition, looks like it rolled off the showroom floor.

- I'm the original owner.
- Mustang Tour Seat.
- Retro, easy to work on and very dependable EVO engine.
- Extra Chrome, bunch of billet parts / JB grips, etc... custom front-end.
- Braided lines, re-wired so it's cleaner look.
- Powder coated black-out /polish rim wheels.
- Avon Tires.
- 10,500 Miles, mostly freeway. Always used synthetic oil. Yes, that is the original mileage!
- You can have the shop checked out - runs well.
- $7,950 I have clean title.
- I will cooperate with your local bank or credit union if you decide to get a loan and will show up with the bike to get the loan paperwork processed.
- 1997 model, 1340 EVO, 5-speed.
- You can email me, but HK Cycles is where I parked it to sell. Contact Dan at HK Cycles in Livermore, 925-443-1269. Located right off 580. Easy to get to from Sacramento, SF, and LA.

360 VIDEO (cut/past URL):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Z...it?usp=sharing

KW: harley, HD, bike, motorcycle, indian, cruiser, low-rider, fat bob, fxdl, harley-davidson, FXDL, FXD, FXDR, dyna, dyna glide, sportster, fatboy, wide-glide,

Last edited by sfvas; 03-27-2014 at 05:09 AM. Reason: added photos