Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2011 Ultra Limited must go!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2011 Ultra Limited must go!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Boltsfaninmo; 05-17-2014 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:53 PM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

Bump,

Old 12-04-2013, 09:04 PM
styndryinwa
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats on your new rushmore. keep both who cares. Good for you man. Just saw that bike yesterday its awesome

Old 12-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

Originally Posted by styndryinwa
congrats on your new rushmore. keep both who cares. Good for you man. Just saw that bike yesterday its awesome
Thanks, but I really don't need two FLHTK's

Old 12-14-2013, 11:01 AM
scottt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 164 Likes on 104 Posts

Congratulations on your new Bike; you can really see the 2014 changes with the bikes sitting side by side. I own your bikes little brother, a Daytona Blue 14 Ultra Limited with a lot of the CVO accessories installed. Traded in my blue 2007 CVO Ultra on the bike. My dealer gave me a pretty good trade value, did you ask your dealer for a trade-in valuation? at this point it might make sense to have your dealer sell the bike on consignment, they are in a much better position to sell a bike. They can offer customers financing, warranty or take in a trade. Something to think about. With all the used touring bikes on the market I really think it would be your best opportunity. Wishing you all the best, Scott.

Old 12-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

Originally Posted by scottt
Congratulations on your new Bike; you can really see the 2014 changes with the bikes sitting side by side. I own your bikes little brother, a Daytona Blue 14 Ultra Limited with a lot of the CVO accessories installed. Traded in my blue 2007 CVO Ultra on the bike. My dealer gave me a pretty good trade value, did you ask your dealer for a trade-in valuation? at this point it might make sense to have your dealer sell the bike on consignment, they are in a much better position to sell a bike. They can offer customers financing, warranty or take in a trade. Something to think about. With all the used touring bikes on the market I really think it would be your best opportunity. Wishing you all the best, Scott.
Dealer offered me $17,500 on trade. In hindsight, I should have let 'em have it. Oh well, I figured it would be really easy to sell for closer to $20k. I was wrong obviously.
I hadn't thought about letting the dealer sell it on consignment. Maybe I'll look into that, although, I don't really like the idea of my bike sitting on a dealership showroom floor getting full of swirls and scratches.

Old 12-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

Bump, lowered price to $17,999. Somebody buy this bike!!!

Old 12-14-2013, 03:17 PM
BlockHead96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice new ride! I just picked up a 2011Limited yesterday, identical to yours, the guy wanted18K, drove off with it for $17K and now has 5450 mi. I think I did ok. He gave me two helmets with all communication systems and all the luggage liners. I believe HD's are over rated and over priced for sure! They don't hold the value as most want us to believe, then again, that's JMO.. I hear what you say about the stealer and the trade in price, I should have done the same for my Dyna!!!

Old 12-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

Originally Posted by BlockHead96
Nice new ride! I just picked up a 2011Limited yesterday, identical to yours, the guy wanted18K, drove off with it for $17K and now has 5450 mi. I think I did ok. He gave me two helmets with all communication systems and all the luggage liners. I believe HD's are over rated and over priced for sure! They don't hold the value as most want us to believe, then again, that's JMO.. I hear what you say about the stealer and the trade in price, I should have done the same for my Dyna!!!
Sounds like you and he made a good deal. Enjoy your new FLHTK. Harley's hold their value better than some bikes. I sold my 2010 FLHTK for damn near what I paid for it. Not so lucky with my 2011 though.

Old 12-15-2013, 03:52 PM
BlockHead96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the Touring models hold a little better resale value along with the Street Glide, especially when the SG is the the most popular bike in the HD line up.

Quick Reply: 2011 Ultra Limited must go!!!