Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2005 Fat Boy Black, Black, and more Black

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 06:41 PM
sancho_panza
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Fat Boy Black, Black, and more Black

$12,500

2005 Harley Davidson FLSTFi Fat Boy; Black Pearl and semi-gloss black powder coat; <2,000 actual miles; zero accidents, dings, etc., ever; fuel injected, internally balanced 88 cu in engine; clean title in hand; I've added $ thousands in accessories and powder coating to this Fat Boy, but the engine is stock, and it runs and rides perfectly; genuine HD black detachable windscreen; HD black detachable sissy bar w/pad; HD black engine guard; HD black led fuel gauge and cap; HD lowering front fork springs and rear lowering shocks installed; Vance and Hines slip-ons with quiet baffles installed; Full Wild Ones Chubbies 1.25" internally wired black Road King bars with black Chubby risers and black hidden clamp, as well as all black Magnum Shielding cables installed; HD low-effort clutch installed; HD black diamond grips; HD Crossbones black front half-moon foot boards; HD Night Train black wrinkle outer primary, derby cover, horn cover, air cleaner cover, transmission cover, and full rocker covers; HD Deluxe jiffy stand powder coated black; almost everything else has been powder coated semi-gloss black; also includes lots of extras, including the stock seat, bars, foot boards, suspension, and exhaust. I spent a ridiculous amount of time polishing all of the casting dimples off the wheels before powder coating them black, and they are awesome. This is an amazing bike for the money. NOBODY will have one like it, and I priced it less than any similarly low mileage Fat Boy within hundreds of miles from where I live. People tell me all the time that it is the best looking HD they've ever seen.

There is nothing wrong with my bike. I have a 2010 Street Glide, a vintage Triumph bobber, a dirtbike, and a half-dozen other toys taking up too much room in my garage. I need space for the next project.

Please only contact me if you are very serious. Cash only; no trades and no solicitations. Thank you for looking.

Attached Thumbnails 2005 Fat Boy  Black, Black, and more Black-front-left.jpg   2005 Fat Boy  Black, Black, and more Black-front-right.jpg