Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

1999 Harley Davidson RoadKing

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Gotcha
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Harley Davidson RoadKing

I have a 1999 Harley Davidson RoadKing.. I'm the second owner.. Bike has only been service by HD only.. was the Harley Davidson Road Capitains custom bike.. was ordered brand new.. custom blue pearl and silver hd paint lots of chrome... 12v charging system, (for phones or gps) will include satellite small ant. has a touring seat with changeable back rest for driver or passenger, crash gaurd with custom highway pegs
very nice bike... around 34k on it,, I do not ride that much anymore need to sale or trade...
has 12 inch ape hangers, all braided lines, trust me there is a ton of chrome on this bike,,, the pictures makes the bike look kinda dull (bad camera) the bike shines like a brand new one,, never dropped or wrecked, always covered, stored inside.. this is a nice bike.. leaving in Oct. to go on a week long ride in Ark. if It don't sell...... I have pic's that I can send you..

Asking: $9000.00/o.b.o

Located in Rowlett, Texas just east of Dallas, Texas