Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2-4-1 deal l@@k here !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 02:04 PM
ALPHA_MALE
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DamifIknow
You wont get a better offer for a stock 95 mustang with 190,000 miles on it.
thats KLM so like 118 mile

Old 01-02-2010, 08:23 AM
quigley
Tourer
Old 01-02-2010, 10:57 AM
ALPHA_MALE
Tourer

2 bad looks like he gave it away must be some hard times for him seems he needed to sell ASAP ...to bad but you guy's down there are worse off then us up here $$$ and The canadian economy is FARE stronger so im confident to get my asking price and F it if i dont now dont care ....O and if you want to play the POST what this guy is asking or sold for ..i have a few my self if you want

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ151645965

Old 01-02-2010, 08:41 PM
fixxr
Road Captain

Do you have the stock parts to go with the sale ?I need turn signals and the stock plate mount and a front fender to pass inspection in my state.

Old 01-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Cruiser
Smile

Originally Posted by ALPHA_MALE
LOL

silly silly Suzy rotten crotch wa wa your such a chick wawaaaa ..If you must know I got 3 bikes the train was test bike and bar hopper I have no use for it now and ..the car that's also one of 4 mustangs I have 2 street one 1/4 mile car runs 9.90..and the reason if you must know for selling 2 things i have no use for my daughter got accepted to University and ill be paying her way with the extra cash from toys witch just sit around and collecting dust ...so MAN up go ride someone else coats tails for a wile little boy ..I have no more time for your childish behavior see real men pay for there kids way ..MR. when was the last time you could say that
Alpha male..listen buddy from a fellow Canadian..

you don't have to justify what you paid for the bike or what you're asking. In my opinion it's an awesome looking bike and as far as I'm concerned I think it's a good deal for both the bike and Mustang.

BUT.........You're making yourself sound like an ignorant moron with all the SH*T your writing...

Like I said ask what you want for the bike and if you're comfortable with it don't worry about the comments because they're likely not going to be the person(s) who will purchase it.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:25 PM
quigley
Tourer

2 bad looks like he gave it away must be some hard times for him seems he needed to sell ASAP ...to bad but you guy's down there are worse off then us up here $$$ and The canadian economy is FARE stronger so im confident to get my asking price and F it if i dont now dont care ....O and if you want to play the POST what this guy is asking or sold for ..i have a few my self if you want

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ151645965
Or maybe the guy realized what the bike is worth. Just like you, the guy in your link hasnt sold his bike either.

Last edited by quigley; 01-02-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:57 AM
joewg3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sound like you're in 3rd grade trying to sell a Big Wheel. I suggest you learn some tact and how to spell. You're car, by your own admission, is worth around $5K and your is a big question mark. Any idiot knows that you never get exactly what you put into a bike/car. I love how people include the cost of the ride in with the "invested" total of the bike/car.

Seriously dude - I can't imagine someone wanting to buy anything from you with the way you speak. At this point I think everything is just poking a stick in the cage to see what dumb crap you type up next.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:26 AM
ALPHA_MALE
Tourer

Originally Posted by joewg3

Seriously dude - I can't imagine someone wanting to buy anything from you with the way you speak
who teach you how to spoke english anyway !..

Originally Posted by joewg3

At this point I think everything is just poking a stick in the cage to see what dumb crap you type up next.
i couldent agree more and whats wrong with playing along

I just use forums like this to have fun blow of steem and get a good chuckel now and then its people that take this **** to heart and get flusterd that need to chillax ..90%of people id never ride with hang with or talk to in the real world so i just play along sometimes and have fun you guy's never know WHO you talking to on line for all you know im a a Gay Ethiopian Midget with Leprosy messing with your head ..why so serious all the time guys chillax...all in good fun

Last edited by ALPHA_MALE; 01-04-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:39 AM
ALPHA_MALE
Tourer

Originally Posted by fixxr
Do you have the stock parts to go with the sale ?I need turn signals and the stock plate mount and a front fender to pass inspection in my state.
Yes i do ..

Old 01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
joewg3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who teach you how to spoke english anyway !..

i couldent agree more and whats wrong with playing along

I just use forums like this to have fun blow of steem and get a good chuckel now and then its people that take this **** to heart and get flusterd that need to chillax ..90%of people id never ride with hang with or talk to in the real world so i just play along sometimes and have fun you guy's never know WHO you talking to on line for all you know im a a Gay Ethiopian Midget with Leprosy messing with your head ..why so serious all the time guys chillax...all in good fun
Point taken, understood, and repeated myself... carry on.

Quick Reply: 2-4-1 deal l@@k here !!