Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

09 Pewter Pearl 103 (103hp/112tq) Streetglide for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 06:46 PM
jmic86
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all hd parts, not power commander. se race tuner. all is warrantied except exhaust and a/c. all work was done at faribault hd in faribault minnesota. jason kellis.... check out their website.....yes , engine is all hd and part of warranty. thanks

Old 11-15-2009, 06:47 PM
jmic86
Intermediate

I agree, some guys figure that a lot of miles....really don't understand why they even have a bike...maybe to loook at

Old 11-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Brianc9876
Tourer

Let's get this real straight. I am not knocking the gentleman for his bike or the miles as too many of you have assumed. I am simply saying as someone who is buying bikes at the moment and trying to sell one, that 10K plus miles on a present year motorcycle is a lot of miles for a bike with a rather high, albeit fair price. I am NOT talking about the people on this forum because miles don't neccesarily matter to me or the other Harley educated people. My ONLY point was that if the same bike was on Ebay that would be the vast majority of peoples impression. I think his bike is great, and should ride it till the wheels fall off, as I do with my bikes whenever I have the time. There is no better therapy. In fact, I have taken away some ideas for my Sg from this listing. It is extremley clean and a nice bike, it was just an observation, didn't intend to get everyone up in arms, I value this forum and its members.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:20 AM
vacguy
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Brianc9876
Let's get this real straight. I am not knocking the gentleman for his bike or the miles as too many of you have assumed. I am simply saying as someone who is buying bikes at the moment and trying to sell one, that 10K plus miles on a present year motorcycle is a lot of miles for a bike with a rather high, albeit fair price. I am NOT talking about the people on this forum because miles don't neccesarily matter to me or the other Harley educated people. My ONLY point was that if the same bike was on Ebay that would be the vast majority of peoples impression. I think his bike is great, and should ride it till the wheels fall off, as I do with my bikes whenever I have the time. There is no better therapy. In fact, I have taken away some ideas for my Sg from this listing. It is extremley clean and a nice bike, it was just an observation, didn't intend to get everyone up in arms, I value this forum and its members.
Just no good reason to bash a guys sale thats all. And trust me I've had to bite my tounge a million times.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Shakeydeal
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think it's a lot of miles at all. However, I think you will have to take more of a hit than that. As mentioned above, you have gotten 10K+ miles of enjoyment out of it, and you also never get good return on upgrades. I know it's not comparing apples to apples, but a 2010 SG is under 20K........just saying.....

BUT, as was also mentioned above, that is one bad *** looking bike. I would love to have it.

Shakey

Old 11-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Brianc9876
Tourer

I agree it is a beautiful motorcycle. I was just trying to add some constructive critizism not bash the man's motorcycle. And if you think saying I thought it had a decent amount of miles for the money; politely I might add, then I don't know what to say. I have seen people jump on sales in this forum like a rabbid dog because the price was high. I was simply trying to be kind and I really hope he gets a good sale. Good luck to you sir, you have a very nice bike.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:57 PM
brunswickoh
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your bike is worth exactly what someone will pay for it!!! Get as much as you can out of it, just because one sold the other day for....... doesn't mean anything, there's an *** for every seat- Beautiful bike, try and get the most you can for it.