Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2009 Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
REVDOGGY
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Street Glide

2009 Street Glide Vivid Black with 2600 miles. I do have pics in my profile and could post more if someone wanted them. Will sell for $21,000

Old 07-06-2009, 07:49 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

another 3 weeks when the 10's come out I can buy 09 sg's all day for at least 3000 less BRAND NEW, how much gold ya have in the saddlebags? good luck

Old 07-07-2009, 04:11 AM
REVDOGGY
Cruiser

Originally Posted by leohd
another 3 weeks when the 10's come out I can buy 09 sg's all day for at least 3000 less BRAND NEW, how much gold ya have in the saddlebags? good luck
First I didn't need your smart *** comment in my thread say something good or say nothing at all jac<a$$. Second I know that the price is high start high and work your way down. I know what I can get for it as a trade so all I'm trying to do is find the middle. I don't need to sell it I own it so if doesn't sell I trade it and all is good.

Old 07-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Robocop1127
Banned
Default smart ***

That's telling him REVDOGGY-These guys got way too much time on their hands and love to make their smart comments and try to interfere with other individuals sales and he is definateley one of those individuals-makes nasty comments on my threads all the time don't you? Well if that makes him happy ,& Whatever blows his skirt up" then so be it but kudos for you Brother and I'll let some of my guys in my Dept. know about your sweet ride up for sale, ride safe and good luck on the sale,Sgt.R.D.Steele-P.P.Dept.-Traffic Divison"Here's a free bump for you!!!

Last edited by Robocop1127; 07-07-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:23 AM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by REVDOGGY
First I didn't need your smart *** comment in my thread say something good or say nothing at all jac<a$$. Second I know that the price is high start high and work your way down. I know what I can get for it as a trade so all I'm trying to do is find the middle. I don't need to sell it I own it so if doesn't sell I trade it and all is good.
Dude, you made me belly laugh with that response!!!

Old 07-07-2009, 11:38 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

just stating FACTS!!! a free bump for you.. ps ROBOCOP all I did was give a link about the 3 forum members who you pi$$ED off. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/motor...et-stolen.html amazing your not banned.

Last edited by leohd; 07-07-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:47 AM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member

probably do better on craigslist or local newspaper -- people on this forum are pretty knowledgeable about bikes and prices-- not knocking your price/add but with the 10's coming and people posting discount deals on 09s --- but WTF do I know -- good luck on the sale

Old 07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
bazam9s
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by REVDOGGY
REVDOGGY...I'm down in MA..I'll ask around here..very nice ride...keep to your selling plan. Everyone one's a critic especially the one's with no money..good luck on your sale.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
REVDOGGY
Cruiser

Originally Posted by lkr0
probably do better on craigslist or local newspaper -- people on this forum are pretty knowledgeable about bikes and prices-- not knocking your price/add but with the 10's coming and people posting discount deals on 09s --- but WTF do I know -- good luck on the sale
I know people on this site KNOW everything that's what makes this site so good. Well now after we are all on the same page we all should know what I can get for this bike in trade on a Ultra that being $18,000 not saying they would write me a check for that, but that is what I can get. All I was trying to do is get somewhere in the middle or I'll just trade it and all is good. I do have a little over $23,000 into the bike so I didn't think it was way out off line.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:50 PM
2Sore
Road Master

If ya trade the bike..you won't have to pay taxes on anything but the difference in price. Also, isn't there a tax rebate on a new bike? So, you might end up with about the same money as you would trying to sell without all the grief.

I'm just think'en out loud. Good luck..

Quick Reply: 2009 Street Glide