Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

UT - 2014 Dyna Clubstyle Fatbob FXDF ~8500miles | $11,500 obo

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 12:36 PM
KingBowser
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default UT - 2014 Dyna Clubstyle Fatbob FXDF ~8500miles | $11,500 obo

Super low miles at only ~8500 (8469 at time of writing this, but a few more will be added simply to keep engine/tranny lubricated). I spent a lot of time and money modifying this, but life plans have changed so I need it to go to a good home Hit me up with your offers. I'm not desperate, but I've been trying to sell it for a while now, and with a new member of the family joining my wife and I soon I'm a bit more motivated

I'm located in Utah County, Utah. If you're in the area you can come take a look. DM through the listing for details and questions etc. For any non local sales, payment can only be by wire transfer and the buyer is responsible for all logistics past my garage door. However I'd encourage you to reach out and stop by. If you cant still reach out. We can see about setting something else up.

I'm happy to do facetime/videochat etc to check out the condition and of it running etc. I just changed all three holes with HD branded/supplied oil/seals etc at the mid/end of march 2024 (can give receipt if needed), as well as flushed out all the gas and topped of with fresh 91 (the highest readily available here in UT). This hasn't really been ridden a ton in the last couple years, however it has been run up to temp at least 3x/year to keep it lubed. Fully garage kept. Battery has been kept on tender as well.

Here is my local classified listing for pics and DM's if wanted:
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/72093430 (I will update this link in the comments as the listing expire over time on the KSL website)

Some of you may have followed by build thread on this (see sig for build thread link) But due to life changes I'm selling my bike. Also if you read the build thread you will get a much clearer picture of what has been done, along with a journal of the modifications etc
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...2014-fxdf.html

Never laid down, no major scratches.
It has been customized for performance and agility to support future power upgrade with the goal of adding a 110 kit with milled heads. Below is a list of all the parts/mods done to the bike, as well as the parts that aren’t on the bike but that are included in the sale.

Approx. $5k in aftermarket parts

Installed:
Performance:
- [ ] DynoJet Power Vision Tuner
- [ ] Dual front disk brakes
- [ ] Sputhe PosiTrac Frame/Engine Stabalizer
- [ ] SuperBrace Fork Brace
- [ ] S&S Super Teardrop Intake
- [ ] 2 Brothers Stainless Race Exhaust with Ceramic Coated heat Shields
- [ ] DynoJet Closed Loop Wide Band O2 Sensors
- [ ] DynoJet Target Tune

Lighting
- [ ] Harley Davidson Daymaker Headlight
- [ ] Arlen Ness Compact Rear Turn Indicators
- [ ] Rigid Industries Amber Turn Signals
- [ ] Rigid Industries Flood lights (bar mounted)
- [ ] Rigid Industries HID Driving Lights (Triple Tree mounted)
- [ ] Harley Davidson Triple Aux Switch with dedicated AUX fusebox
- [ ] Custom Dynamics Smart Triple Play for rear lights

Comfort/Cosmetic:
- [ ] Westcoast T-Bars 10 t-bars
- [ ] Westcoast t-bars Cage Cracker hand guards
- [ ] Black Braided Cables (Throttle and Clutch)
- [ ] Fork Shock Boots (black)
- [ ] Bar Mounted Bag
- [ ] Blacked out treatment to many chrome parts
- [ ] Arlen Ness Front Fairing
- [ ] Bad G Customs Saddlebags

Electronics/Security:
- [ ] Custom dedicated AUX Triple fuse box
- [ ] Harley Davidson Alarm System
- [ ] Battery Tender extension through frame wiring

Included (but not currently installed):
- [ ] All Harley Stock Take off parts from modifications above (double headlamp, turn signals, exhaust, bars, cables)
- [ ] Mid-peg mounts
- [ ] Harley Davidson Engine Guard
- [ ] Harley Davidson quick detach Windshield

I also have a few other things for sale that aren't part of this listing such as a J&S jack, and a CAM replacement kit (everything needed to replace cams, except the cams themselves). I also have a custom hand made gear cabinet that I'll be selling that is pretty cool. I don't have pics of that though. I also have that 1" thick dyna service manual as well. Some ancillary tools, and even some gear if your looking for that. I was all in on riding for a while, but as, life changes, and with that riding wasn't as conducive to my daily life anymore.

As mentioned, feel free to hit me up. I'll listen to offers and I'll make a counter offer for sure. Let's make something work.

The following users liked this post:
Tazze (06-02-2024)
Old 04-24-2024, 02:19 PM
Rob175
Road Warrior
Received 664 Likes on 408 Posts
Default J&S Jack

I’m interested in the J&S Jack.
What are you asking for it? Condition? Condition of bottle jack itself (leaking)?

Where are you located ( if close I would pick up instead of shipping because I know it’s heavy)

Any pictures?

Thx,
Rob

Old 04-24-2024, 02:36 PM
KingBowser
Advanced

Hey, I think I just posted on your WTB thread earlier today

I don't have any pics right now of the jack. The condition is nearly flawless, however the bottle jack is leaking just a tiny bit. nothing major, no drips under it or anything. I lifted the bike to do an oil change a few weeks ago and there wasn't any issue, nor any slipping or anything. Honestly it most likely leaked a bit because I left the pressure **** loose from when I used it before and not from wear.

I'll copy what I posted on your thread below:

It'd let the jack, t-handle, and oil funnel plate go for $800 if you wanted. Yeah, it's pricey for sure, if you want to make a counter you can, I'll definitely consider it. J&S is out of business, but their product was solid. I'm not in a huge rush to sell the jack, but thought I'd put it out there since you're searching, at a price that is off the cuff based on what I paid and the scarcity.

If you are interested, full disclosure, I'd only take fund by wire transfer if it's not a local pickup (cash if it is). I know that's generally frowned on, and I get it, honestly idk if I'd wire cash to someone, so no worries there if it's not a good fit for you. However if it could be, I'd be willing to do a phone call, facetime etc to see the jack and accessories and anything else if you are interested in it. (Or if you have another request to put you at ease let me know and I'll see about making it happen)

Once again just putting it out there in case you'd be interested. If not, no worries. Feel free to reach out whenever as well. I don't have it listed locally yet, but most likely will in the next month or so.

I'm located in Utah.

Feel free to DM me if you're interested.

Old 04-24-2024, 03:06 PM
Rob175
Road Warrior
Default Re: J&S Jack

Yes….. you wrote to me this morning about the Jack.

I got your last reply with the asking price BUT you didn’t include where abouts you’re located.

i’m in the Chicago burbs.

RW

Old 04-24-2024, 04:33 PM
KingBowser
Advanced

Oops, i guess I forgot that in the response on your thread. my bad. I did put it above though at the bottom (it's Utah). let me know if you're interested or not and we can see what shipping prices will be... honestly I have no idea what that will cost, the jack is a beast.

Old 04-24-2024, 04:38 PM
Rob175
Road Warrior
Default Re: Jack

My guess is that the cost of shipping more than half across the country will be VERY expensive due to weight and distance.
im in zip code 60069 if you want to check

Old 04-24-2024, 04:54 PM
KingBowser
Advanced

With UPS the distance isn't the issue, it's only the size and weight. Honestly I don't have a scale to measure the weight to give it a shot. It would have to be put on a pallet and shipped via Freight. It would most likely be about $350 more or less from my experience shipping other stuff.

Old 04-24-2024, 07:35 PM
Rob175
Road Warrior
Default Re: jack

If so, that would make the total asking around $1,000.

Honestly the most I could pay “all in” would be $700…… so I’ll take a pass.

I would suggest that you separate the Jack from the cycle listing and list it on the Forum as a single item. Perhaps someone closer to you will jump on it. You should be able to sell it for between $500-$700 but that would be to someone who’s able to pick it up.

I’m sorry that it won’t be mine but I’m sure you understand.

List it by itself and it will sell.

Thanks for your time and your correspondence.

Rob W.