Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2008 fxstb Night Train

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 04:17 PM
cyogan
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 fxstb Night Train

So I feel like the time has finally come to part with my bike, a 2008 Harley Davidson Night Train. I just don't have the time to ride anymore coupled with starting a new job, its only going to leave me with less time to ride.

So for the motorcycle itself. Currently at 8600 miles, but that may increase slightly. The motorcycle has normal wear and tear from riding, but overall is in excellent condition with minot blemishes. Just changed primary oil, transmission, and motor oil. The bike has several items powder coated including the lower fork tubes, brake rotors, and the rear pulley. Accessories added to the bike include air ride suspension(shotgun shock), black levers, Arlen Ness mirrors, Arlen Ness forward control extensions, matching HD grips, foot pegs and passenger pegs, Screaming Eagle air cleaner, HD tri-bar LED brake light, Vance and Hines big radius pipes, 2inch tank lift, custom rear turn signals (alloy art). I have extras that will be included with the sale (an extra HD seat, sissy bar, fork springs to lower the front end 2inches, bike cover).

I have seen these Night Trains sell all across the board when it comes to price. I feel like my motorcycle is on the higher end, but am still willing to negotiate
on the price to be fair. Asking $16,500 obo