Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

B&E performance max II mufflers. Touring.... Sold...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 03:22 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default B&E performance max II mufflers. Touring.... Sold...

I bought these last year on ebay. I ran them for a little less than a week ahd a heart attack and didnt ride much. wile i was off work I decided to buy some s/e slipons and they are on the bike now. Ill tell ya I coulda stayed with the b&e ppipes. They sound just as good as the s/e's and i didnt have to remap (i went to a power commander) if i didnt change the air cleaner. Ive got them in the box they came in and ill let then go for 100 bucks plus actual ups shipping. Heres the specs from the guy that modds em. By the way i found out later that he is 20 minutes from my house and related to a guy i work with.. Small world. Best to Email me if your interested
n8dc-8@comcast.net...
ps: they are the max II's[align=center]The Original and most sold Modified muffler on Ebay it is by far the best sounding mod running read through my feed back for solid proof of a tried and true product. Read one customers comments.[/align]purchased a set of your Max 3's for my 06 Ultra. I just want to tell you how satisfied I am with my purchase. I had a guy on a Road King follow me for three miles to find out what kind of pipes I had. He love the sound, as I do. I told him were he could get a pair. He'll be coming your way. Thanks again. Jerry
I have been modifying touring mufflers since 1983. With over 4000 set's to my credit. I have tested re tested and dyno tested and have the papers to prove it. You can not buy a better stock modified muffler.

Max performance Modified touring mufflers these are hand picked by me for the best I can findtake off mufflers as close to new as you can get with out paying over the counter prices
This auction is for the strait cut take offmufflers.
They will fit all Harley Davidson Touring Bikes from 95-07
Theses muffler are available in different volumes

Do not confuse these mufflers with the SUPERFLOW mufflers.This is a stock modified baffle the SUPERFLOW is a completly new and different design.

The Max 1 is just slightly louder then stock it has a nice deep throaty sound at idle a decent volume at cruse speed and a good Bark when you twist the throttle.

The Max 2 is on a level with the Screaming Eagle but the tone is deeper. This is my most popular muffler. It is the truest Harley sound.When people hear this one they look!!

With these two mufflers you won’t have to recalibrate fuel or air mixtures with carb or fuel injected models.

The max 3 Is a muffler for running on large bore motors. It will require remaping the EFI or a rejet to the Carb.
Because of the way I modify these muffler it is possible fo me to give you a sound between each muffler.

This is a complete baffle modification I don’t drill out the center baffles. I remove 50% of the baffle and reposition it for larger chambers in the muffles.

Read my feed back for your reassurance. Contact me with any questions. Satisfied customers are my goal.
Contact me at the end of the auction for your choice in muffles 1's, 2's or 3's
If you are notSatisfied I fix it not stick you with it !!!!
DYNO SHEET AVAIBLE 6 to 7realhp increase