Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

NTO TwinCam Softail Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Moosesultra
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NTO TwinCam Softail Parts

All Parts listed are Harley Davidson New Take Off Parts from my 2000 Softail with the twin cam 88b engine. They’ve been sitting wrapped up in boxes waiting for me to sell them to you! Parts had under 100 miles on them when removed from the scoot and replaced with Chrome. Pictures available upon request. Not going to waste a lot of bandwidth unnecessarily
Sold the Softail and cleaned out the attic. Make a REASONABLE offer for what you want. Whatever doesn't sell here goes to ebay...

2) Stock Rocker Covers 17571-99
Front cylinder cover is scratched from the bone head mechanic removing the clamp from the gas line above it. I think it can be polished out. The good news is he scratched the new chrome one too so at least this idiot was consistent! Scratch can’t be seen when installed.

2) Stock Lower Rocker Housings 17543-99 Both in fine shape with no issues. O rings still on them and the rear still has the factory gasket on it

2) Stock Camshafts No issues here either Bearings on the end spin nice and smooth No pits chips rust or anything on them that doesn’t belong. All teeth look new

4) Stock Push Rods Clean inside and out. No grooves marks or etc.

4) Chrome Push Rod Guide Tubes and clips. Look good no issues no rust marks etc.

2) Stock Levers Aluminum Bushings look fine. A little polishing compound and they’ll look like chome

1) Stock Ignition Coil 31655-99 Looks brand spankin’ new. Worked fine when removed so I can only assume it stayed that way while being stored.

1) Stock Electronic Ignition Module 32568-00 99223 Also looks brand spankin’ new. Worked fine when removed so I can only assume it stayed that way while being stored.

1) Stock Transmission Side Cover 37082-99 Complete with Dipstick No issues.

1) Stock Air Cleaner 29461-99 Used but good Mounting Bracket 29474-99 looks good still shiny even though it’s not chrome three mounting bolts and two breather bolts. 2) Crankcase hoses 29476-99 also included Sell all one price

2) Stock Pistons and Rings. Look good. There is some carbon Build up on the tops of the pistons. That happens during the combustion process so it’s not surprising to see it there. Not rusty or dirty or otherwise damaged in any way shape or form

2) Stock Spark Plug Wires So clean They’d easily pass for new

1) Cam Gear Cover 25243-99 Looks really good clean paint shiny inside no marks or scratches anywhere

1) Screamin' Eagle Air Cleaner ring. New never used. Adhesive tape on the back is still covered and looks great

1) Set Stock Exhaust with heat shields. Blueing on lower part of chrome could probably be cleaned off with little effort but don't know for sure Mufflers were drilled out and the outer baffle was removed. They sounded REALLY good but swapped them out for pythons 'cause they flowed better. You'll be happy once you hear 'em

1) Stock Handlebar clamp No scratches or marks on it looks clean

1) Stock Air Cleaner base and gaskets 29454-99 Looks brand new as do all the gaskets and O rings

Old 08-22-2007, 07:23 AM
geargrinder
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: NTO TwinCam Softail Parts

Looking for a Cam Gear Cover 25243-99 with provision for a Cam Sensor, do you still have one for sale?

ORIGINAL: Moosesultra

All Parts listed are Harley Davidson New Take Off Parts from my 2000 Softail with the twin cam 88b engine. They’ve been sitting wrapped up in boxes waiting for me to sell them to you! Parts had under 100 miles on them when removed from the scoot and replaced with Chrome. Pictures available upon request. Not going to waste a lot of bandwidth unnecessarily
Sold the Softail and cleaned out the attic. Make a REASONABLE offer for what you want. Whatever doesn't sell here goes to ebay...

2) Stock Rocker Covers 17571-99
Front cylinder cover is scratched from the bone head mechanic removing the clamp from the gas line above it. I think it can be polished out. The good news is he scratched the new chrome one too so at least this idiot was consistent! Scratch can’t be seen when installed.

2) Stock Lower Rocker Housings 17543-99 Both in fine shape with no issues. O rings still on them and the rear still has the factory gasket on it

2) Stock Camshafts No issues here either Bearings on the end spin nice and smooth No pits chips rust or anything on them that doesn’t belong. All teeth look new

4) Stock Push Rods Clean inside and out. No grooves marks or etc.

4) Chrome Push Rod Guide Tubes and clips. Look good no issues no rust marks etc.

2) Stock Levers Aluminum Bushings look fine. A little polishing compound and they’ll look like chome

1) Stock Ignition Coil 31655-99 Looks brand spankin’ new. Worked fine when removed so I can only assume it stayed that way while being stored.

1) Stock Electronic Ignition Module 32568-00 99223 Also looks brand spankin’ new. Worked fine when removed so I can only assume it stayed that way while being stored.

1) Stock Transmission Side Cover 37082-99 Complete with Dipstick No issues.

1) Stock Air Cleaner 29461-99 Used but good Mounting Bracket 29474-99 looks good still shiny even though it’s not chrome three mounting bolts and two breather bolts. 2) Crankcase hoses 29476-99 also included Sell all one price

2) Stock Pistons and Rings. Look good. There is some carbon Build up on the tops of the pistons. That happens during the combustion process so it’s not surprising to see it there. Not rusty or dirty or otherwise damaged in any way shape or form

2) Stock Spark Plug Wires So clean They’d easily pass for new

1) Cam Gear Cover 25243-99 Looks really good clean paint shiny inside no marks or scratches anywhere

1) Screamin' Eagle Air Cleaner ring. New never used. Adhesive tape on the back is still covered and looks great

1) Set Stock Exhaust with heat shields. Blueing on lower part of chrome could probably be cleaned off with little effort but don't know for sure Mufflers were drilled out and the outer baffle was removed. They sounded REALLY good but swapped them out for pythons 'cause they flowed better. You'll be happy once you hear 'em

1) Stock Handlebar clamp No scratches or marks on it looks clean

1) Stock Air Cleaner base and gaskets 29454-99 Looks brand new as do all the gaskets and O rings