Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Kendon 3 Rail Trailer Located in CA

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 07:59 PM
No Skool
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kendon 3 Rail Trailer Located in CA

I have for sale a Kendon dual rail trailer and I have added the 3rd rail with it so you can fit 3 motorcycles or 2 atv's (have to remove the rails) or a utility trailer as well. It's also a black wrinkle finish and not the glossy black had to pay extra for it. Also included is a rock guard, spare tire, 2 ramps, 2 locks, and bracket to use ramp for center rail. I bought this about 9 months ago and had to move and left with a friend to sale for me. This is a stand up trailer as well and can be stored just about anywhere. If you want to know more about this trailer you can view their web site at www.kendonusa.com. Im asking 3200 obo. Trailer has been used just a few times. If you have questions you can call me at 405-651-3303 or email me. If you want to set something up to look at the trailer just let me know and ill let my friend know that you are on your way. My loss is your gain and must move this fast. I will take Paypal as a form of payment I am a verified user with paypal as well.