Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Screamin Eagle Performance Mufflers - SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Dakotazeb
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Screamin Eagle Performance Mufflers - SOLD

I have two sets of Screamin Eagle Performance Touring mufflers for sale. I've been playing with pipes trying to see what I like and want. Unfortunately I don't care for the sound of either of these. What happened is that I had ordered one set new, and then found another set on the internet and bought those also.

Here's a description of both sets:

Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Performance Slash Cut one-piece mufflers for 1995 and later touring models. HD Part Number 64903-99. I purchased these mufflers new in the box. Installed them and put less than 20 miles on them. So I can’t say they are new, but they as close to new as you can get. I was extra care when I installed and uninstalled them so there are no dings or scratches. They look just like they did when I took them out of the box. You will receive them packed in their original box. I believe Retail Price on these mufflers is $319.95. I will ship to your door (lower 48 only) for $250.

Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Performance mufflers with the Chrome Billet Double Groove end caps. Mufflers are HD Part Number 65115-99B and end caps are 65066-01. These will fit 1995 and later touring models. I purchased these from a guy that only put 700 miles on them. I installed them and put less than 20 miles on them. They just didn’t have the sound I was looking for. The muffler and end caps are in excellent condition. There are the normal scratches in the clamp area from mounting. And one has some slight discoloration in the clamp area that should be covered by the heat shield. I believe the Retail Price on these mufflers is $379.95 without the end caps. The end caps sell for $64.95 each. I will ship to your door (lower 48 only) for $325

If you are interested in either set please email me. If you would like to see an actual picture of these pipes I took some before I boxed them up and would gladly email you a picture.

gteberle@abe.midco.net

Old 08-06-2006, 06:49 PM
RickGlide
Intermediate
Default RE: Screamin Eagle Performance Mufflers

Hi, Interested in the pipes. Is the slash longer on top or the bottom? Please contact me, can't deliver message to you. Thanks
rick_s71@hotmail.com

Old 08-10-2006, 10:19 PM
RickGlide
Intermediate
Default RE: Screamin Eagle Performance Mufflers

Tried to pm you , no luck. Tried to post this reply, no luck. Do you still have them?