Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Dakota Digital Touring Gauges MCL-3006-OT For Sale - Brand New

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 06:33 PM
Tytanium
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dakota Digital Touring Gauges MCL-3006-OT For Sale - Brand New

SOLD - No longer available - Thanks for looking

As the title suggests, I have a brand new set of Dakota Digital gauges (complete set of 6) for sale. I ordered them and just can't get my head wrapped around the idea of looking at digital numbers - I've decided I need to have an indicator needle on the Speedo and Tach.

This kit is for 2004 and newer Baggers. Check out the Dakota Digiat website for detailed info.

Includes:

Speedo
Tach
Oil Pressure
Oil Temp (with sending unit and wire(s))
Voltmeter
Fuel Indicator

My price is $875. I can't go any lower than that cause I gotta buy toys for my scooter too.

Contact me using: t.hemmerich@comcast.net (goes to my Blackberry so i get the email PDQ). I won't be checking the forum private messages that frequently.

This email is also my paypal account for payment should someone decide to buy. to avoid a double sale, make sure we have a positive dialog going before sending any $$. Those interested in sending cash for no reason other than to give it to me.... well we don't have to talk first.

Thanks,

T

Attached Thumbnails Dakota Digital Touring Gauges MCL-3006-OT For Sale - Brand New-gauges.jpg   Dakota Digital Touring Gauges MCL-3006-OT For Sale - Brand New-blue-dash.jpg  

Last edited by Tytanium; 01-06-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Item has Sold
Old 01-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Tytanium
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A few questions have been asked about that gauges.

Color of this set = Blue. The MCL-3006-OT set are the blue gauges. The red ones are another P/N (MCL-3006-R).

JC sent me an email and asked a question about setting the Odo. According to JC, newer speedos (mfg'd in recent months) allow the end user to do a one time setting of the current odometer reading whereas the older ones (those older than a few months) have to be sent in to have the mileage set. I didn't know there was a change. Nothing is indicated on the box so I carefully opened the little bag the installation instructions come in and there is nothing about programming the mileage. These must be the ones that require the speedo to be sent in to have you current mileage entered. I'll call Dakota Digital and ask them if they can tell me based on the barcode and associated number on the outside of the box when they open (they might be off till Monday given the holiday).

The instructions are really pretty good. Very detailed.

Lemme know if there are any other questions.

T