Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Harley Leather Throw Over Saddle Bags

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 08:31 AM
gibby122
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by swampking
That's cute but would it not be easier to just click on the link that I provided for my Email address and as for pictures.
No.... its like going out and looking at cars before you buy, maybe im not ready to talk to the salesman yet. Wouldnt you rather only have emails from potential buyers ONLY instead of tire kickers? You get enough of those even when you DO post pics...

Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 AM
drstephennix
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you a buyer for a set of bags or just bored and trying to tell me how I should post MY listing
I AM in the market for a set, yes, but will not be buying from you. Im just a fellow rider who was tryin to help you out in selling your bags. No need to be a dick, especially when your trying to sell something to someone.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM
swampking
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really well I have had several people Email me at the address I supplied in the ad asking for picture and they are good saddlebags so I'm sure they will sell. As for being a dick, I think a Dick is a wana be with 11000 miles on a 7 year old bike and has been on this forum a little over a year telling me how to sell somthing and calling me names because I don't agree.

Last edited by swampking; 11-16-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:07 AM
drstephennix
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really well I have had several people Email me at the address I supplied in the ad asking for picture and they are good saddlebags so I'm sure they will sell. As for being a dick, I think a Dick is a wana be with 11000 miles on a 7 year old bike and has been on this forum a little over a year telling me how to sell somthing and calling me names because I don't agree.
I laugh at you. A "wanna be"? Seriously? a "wanna be what? you must think your a smart fellow. And just to let you in on a little info. I bought the bike a year ago with 4k miles and it now has 13k on it. Like I said before, was just trying to help you sell them faster. You crack me up