Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

*New* Black Kuryakyn Hypercharger for '99-'05 Fuel Injected Twin Cam

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 06:17 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *New* Black Kuryakyn Hypercharger for '99-'05 Fuel Injected Twin Cam

Well, I ordered this for my Street Glide and was having trouble installing it. So I called Kuryakyn, and sure enough..... it's the wrong one for my bike.[sm=icon_beat.gif]

I have installed it on my bike, but it is brand new and there is absolutely zero miles on it. I have everything that came with it with the exception of 4 small zipties that they tell you to use as hose clamps.

I think $220 shipped to your door is pretty reasonable. Original price is $269

Kuryakyn Part # 9994

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=2341

Old 04-22-2006, 11:49 AM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain
Default RE: *New* Black Kuryakyn Hypercharger for '99-'05 Fuel Injected Twin Cam

Bump. This will fit all '99-'05 Twin Cams. Won't work with '06 EFI though.

Old 04-22-2006, 12:12 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain
Default RE: *New* Black Kuryakyn Hypercharger for '99-'05 Fuel Injected Twin Cam

*repost*

Old 04-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Mitt
Cruiser

Rule of thumb on used stuff is usually 50% but certainly no more than 2/3's - at the very most $166.00 ... Knowing Kuryakyn if you bought the wrong thing they would exchange it for you no problem - so what's the real reason you don't want it???

Old 04-22-2006, 05:32 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain

Well I can appreciate your doubts, but it is "new", I've only mounted it on my bike to find out that when I tried to give it throttle that the bracket was pressing against my throttle line and my throttle was stuck. I have an '06 Street Glide EFI and this model will not work with the new '06 EFI.

Now, it's my own fault because I wanted it so bad that I just assumed that it would work with my bike when I bought it. I took the part number to Roadrunner Harley Davidson (956-399-4244 ask for Steve at the parts counter) and had them order it when I bought/ordered some other parts for the bike.

Since I already installed it, they wouldn't let me return it. I didn't really press it, I just figured I would try and sell it on here.

Yes, if I would of bought it straight from Kuryakyn they would've let me return it.

There is nothing wrong with it and if you call Harley in San Benito, TX and talk to Steve he will confirm it.

So yeah, I think $220 shipped is reasonable for a brand new item.

I'll even find some zipties to replace the ones I used.

Old 04-22-2006, 11:47 PM
lawdogso
Tourer

I think your asking a fair price and you'll get it when the right buyer comes along. I also think anyone that basically calls you a liar and asks..."so what's the real reason you don't want it" I would not ever do business with! Hang on to your price ... It will sell.
lawdogso

Old 04-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Mitt
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: lawdogso

I think your asking a fair price and you'll get it when the right buyer comes along. I also think anyone that basically calls you a liar and asks..."so what's the real reason you don't want it" I would not ever do business with! Hang on to your price ... It will sell.
lawdogso
Not calling anyone a liar, a "question" is not a call out on untruthfullness -

I believe his price is way to close to the new price (you can buy it new for $249) for a used piece whether it was on the bike for ten seconds or three days makes no difference it's still used. Actually, breaking the manufacturers seal constitutes used.

Now my question is - why are you sticking your nose in this and trying to start trouble while I'm trying to purchase an AC. Unless your interested in buying keep your flaming keyboard fingers out of this - another PITA Cop...

Old 04-23-2006, 01:59 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain

I got your pm Mitt, thanks, apology accecpted, but I don't think lawdogso was out of line. It didn't look like you were as interested in an AC as you were in telling me that my price was out of line.

First of all - it's not $249, it's $269. You are looking at the wrong part number.

I still have to pay the shipping out of that $220. So I'm still going to lose $60 or $70 on a part that is atleast "as good as new."

The price is $220 (I pay shipping) and if you want it, great, if not let's not bash the fatguy's post up.

Fatguy

Old 04-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Mitt
Cruiser

No problem - I was interested but not at that price.

But in any case - The LawDog had no business sticking his nose into our negotiating and for that he will be reported to the ADMIN... and further more I hope he gets sanctioned, for disrupting my ability to purchase on this board. My post was generated with the intent of starting a negotiation to get the price to an acceptable place for me and you to come to terms.

He had no right to interfere and he should (at the very least apologize) plain and simple.[:@][:@][:@]

Honestly, I don't know why your defending him - he cost you a sale.

Old 04-23-2006, 03:06 PM
fatguyona1000
Road Captain

Honestly - just move on. Your first post stated that you thought that it was worth 50% of the price....at the most 2/3's. He didn't cost me a sale. We weren't negotiating. You were lowballing and cheapening this whole thread and my AC for anyone else that looked in here. Just leave it alone if its out of your range.

Quick Reply: *New* Black Kuryakyn Hypercharger for '99-'05 Fuel Injected Twin Cam