Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Touring/RK parts Mustang seat/detach screen

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 11:39 PM
meepers
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Touring/RK parts Mustang seat/detach screen

96-07 Mustang solo seat with detachable back rest and detachable rear passanger pillion. Black/silver studs. Front and rear seat in Excellent condition, backrest is missing 2 studs. Its the shorter Roadking seat but it works fine on the fairing models if you use the console extension. PN #79102front #79112rear studded link below this retails for $710.00 from mustang.

$425.00 shipped. I emailed mustang for replacement studs for the backrest.

http://www.mustangseats.com/cart/ind...roducts_id=760

Stock clear detachable windscreen from my 97 RK. Does not come with the docking hardware that goes on the forks. The screen is in **FAIR** shape, but starting to delaminate. will throw in the bag that on there.

$100.00 everything but the screen shipped $150.00 shipped with the screen. Shipping will suck on this due to the size.

Pair Chrome BILLIT teardrop S/E mirrors. These are retarded expensive from the dealer.

$125.00 shipped, will even throw in a spare mirror that has a SUPER MINOR scratch on the glass.

Road King luggage rack with backrest **Non detachable** this takes about 15 minutes to install. I believe I have the RK studded backrest for this as well. This part has a small issue. The rear plate bracket is powdercoated black while the rest of the unit is chrome. you will only see a small amount of black when mounted. Chrome is in 8-9/10 condition, was hardly ever used.

$100.00 shipped

Touring AUX passing lamp bracket with lamps and pancake turn signals

$125.00 shipped (Unsure of what lamps they will have, either the stock fluted glass units or possibly tri star blue dots, need to see what looks better on my bike with the black)

Touring Bullet rear light bar with smoked lenses NOT FLHX, this is for the plate ABOVE.

$100.00 shipped

Touring PANCAKE rear light bar with stock school bus orange lights.

$25.00 shipped

Touring Trailer hitch receiver. Fits 96-07 for sure, Factory HD part. This will NOT work with a street glide rear fender without serious mods. Does not include ball.

$100.00 shipped

96-07 Ultra classic dash with CHROME headset cover **does not include wiring**

$80.00 shipped

Chrome saddle bag guards and lower rails WITHOUT holes for the bag rails.

$100.00 shipped

I have boxes more of parts that I will be going through. Feel free to make offers.

Things I know I have to add, but need to get back to my house from the shop...

Complete front end from 97 roadking 18k miles. Have the fender, forks, cow bells, brakes, wheel, rotors, tripple tree upper and lower. They are straight, will need new fork seals and fluid, will have avail when my new front end is on **went to the 02+** Feel free to Shoot me offers on this, will be a few weeks before they are ready.

97 roadking CARB tank with fuel guage Good condition, will need to be painted as its custom right now.

Chrome 80 spoke rear wheel

Roadking speedo without wiring

I know I have other misc stuff too, will add when I get out of storage. All parts are in good condition unless otherwise noted. Pics can be taken and emailed on request, and feel free to PM offers.

Last edited by meepers; 01-13-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:39 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Light Bar

Do you know what year the light bar is off of and what condition it's in?

Thanks.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:46 PM
meepers
Tourer

all parts were on my 97 RK... The bar is in excellent shape. It will fit your 04 no problem. Fits roadking and bat faired models. I will get the dead bugs cleaned off it and get pics if interested.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:02 AM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Light Bar

A photo or two would be great. Fortg55@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:46 AM
meepers
Tourer

Ill get them cleaned up tonight. They currently do not have the turn signals on them, but I have them, just need to get the box from storage.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
meepers
Tourer

Dglide, my camera took a dump, I will have a replacement tomorrow and snap some pics. They will include the Blue dot tri bar lights. I have the matching headlight as well that I would throw in for an extra 50 bucks. I will get pics of that as well.

Old 01-21-2009, 02:54 PM
meepers
Tourer

Hey Just got back into town last night. I will get pics of most everything tonight and add to the listing. Dglide, I will email you pics of the light bar shortly.