Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

FS: Kuryakyn Highway Peg Mounts For Forward Controls

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 04:19 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Kuryakyn Highway Peg Mounts For Forward Controls

I have a brand new, never used, still in box set of these for sale:

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=3596

They allow you to mount highway pegs to forward mount controls. They won't work with the pegs that I'm using (HD pegs with Kury heel rests) and I can't give up the heel rests. I tried to test fit them, and I believe they'll fit my HD pegs without the Kury heel rests, but all three together won't work. And even if they would fit together, I don't think I'd want my pegs to be that far outboard from my shifter.

I'll return these to the company I got them from, but they're going to want a restocking fee, so I thought I'd try to sell them to you guys. Never used, Kury price $159.

$120 shipped in the lower 48, paypal only please, address is gojackets21@hotmail.com

Attached Thumbnails FS:  Kuryakyn Highway Peg Mounts For Forward Controls-img_3254.jpg  
Old 09-20-2008, 05:21 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior

Btt, will return them on Monday but I'd rather sell 'em to you guys.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:59 PM
cadore
Cruiser

do you know if they will fit w/ stirups?

Old 09-20-2008, 07:04 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. They mount in between your pegs and the peg mounts. The peg mounts to the bar, and the bar then mounts to the bike. So they kinda take the place of the stirrups. That is, if by stirrups, you mean those little heel rest deals. I took apart a pair of Kury pegs with heel rests, and used the heel rests with my HD pegs just because I like the HD pegs better, and these won't work. In fact, they wouldn't work with the Kury pegs with heel rests attached, because they mount where the heel rests mount.

Does that make sense? According to the instructions, they will work with the Kury Switchblades, which isn't a bad option at all. I wish I had the switchblades, because then I'd have heel rests and still be able to use these.

Old 09-20-2008, 07:24 PM
cadore
Cruiser

thanks....if it would work, i woulda bought em....looks like it wont.... good luck

Old 09-20-2008, 07:37 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior

Okay, just did a little checking, and here's what I know: I bought Kury Iso pegs with stirrups, and pulled the stirrups off and used them with my HD pegs. I was unable to mount these with the stirrups, because these mount where the stirrups mount. Gotta be one or the other. But they should work with any peg without stirrups, or with Kury Switchblade pegs, which I kinda wish I'd ordered instead.

I'm actually thinking about selling my ISO pegs with stirrups and buying the Switchblade pegs so that I can try these out...

Old 09-23-2008, 02:59 PM
MZBuckeye
Road Warrior

I tried installing these today just for a laugh, and wow, they're great! These are no longer for sale, I'm going to keep them and get some Switchblade pegs instead.