Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

**SOLD** Windvest windshield fits St Bob, Wide Glide, Fat Boy, Softail Custom

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Chipstah
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **SOLD** Windvest windshield fits St Bob, Wide Glide, Fat Boy, Softail Custom

SOLD thanks!

Best of the best! For Sale one Windvest model 10-1055CT 14" light smoke tinted adjustable height windshield. Super nice low profile design. Attaches to 1" handlebars (Windvest does offer replacement clamps for conversion to other width bars, but a bit pricey at $105!) and easily removed in a couple of minutes with 2 allen bolts. As new, used once for less than 15 miles. Absolutely flawless, mint condition with no scratches, nicks, or dings, and perfect chrome. Comes with protective bag for storage.

According to their web site this will fit Dyna Street Bob, Wide Glide (05 and earlier), Fat Boy (except 07), Softail Custom, and possibly others (?), especially if you have 1" handlebars w/stock type riser clamp (or smaller) with standard 3.5 inch spacing and no gauges mounted above handlebar. Check their web site for pics, product details, installation, and other possible harley models that it will fit:

www.windvest.com/

No returns, so please, please double check fitment for your bike before you commit to the purchase.

Paid $345 plus shipping, will sell for $175 plus $25 insured shipping to lower 48 states only - FIRM! PayPal or Money order only please! Selling due to my new tach that is mounted on handlebars, so windshield won't fit, close, but no go! My loss, your gain.

PM me if interested in this great deal! All queries will be responded to, but PM or email me for quickest response.

Thanks for looking,
Chip

Old 07-09-2008, 10:17 PM
TOMMAY
Stellar HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: **SOLD** Windvest windshield fits St Bob, Wide Glide, Fat Boy, Softail Custom

Chip,wish I coulda got to you sooner,been on vacation.
&nbsp\\;
If your brackets are like mine,there's a pretty simple way to extend the windshield forward. Instead of the w/s bracket setting on top of the handlebar bracket just butt it against the front of the handlebar bracket and drill a piece of flat stock just right and use two bolts&nbsp\\;and it will hold good,been runnng mine like this for probably twenty thousand miles.
&nbsp\\;
Good Luck
&nbsp\\;
Tom
&nbsp\\;

&nbsp\\;