Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Just a Rant about the Classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 04:31 PM
brunswickoh
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Just a Rant about the Classifieds

ORIGINAL: Fearlessleader

The forum is not eBay folks it’s for helping fellow members and sharing parts for a fair price!!!
&nbsp\\;
Really?? And I would guess that you should be the arbitrator of what is fair?&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; I haven't been a member here for long but was amazed reading through the classified section at the blatant disregard for others that is shown there.&nbsp\\; In another forum I am a member of the author of the classified may delete unwanted posts and it saves a lot of this.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Beemervet
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 435 Likes on 317 Posts

The forum is not eBay folks it’s for helping fellow members and sharing parts for a fair price!!! You want to sell over priced stuff take to eBay there is always some dummy to buy things for way too much. Venders really are not even supposed to post in this section. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen !!!! And put the stuff eBay! I have sold lots of stuff here and I know I could have got more for it elsewhere. When you post stuff here for sale is a way to help the other guys out or maybe when you need a answer for about a problem you have the guy you asked should how much is it worth to ya! There is nothing I hate more than a winey biker your being a little b*tch Get some thicker skin. This is a place for bikers helping bikers not to sell you stuff for the highest price on the planet By the way people start looking to places like Chicago HD for you parts and save %20. Nothing I hate more is some chump trying to rip someone off here. I think rip off artist should get flamed. And for anyone wanting to flame me for this opinion Have a Nice day you won’t get a rise out of me.
Yeah, let's all hold hands and sing Kumbahya. This isn't ebay....................it's free! Caveat Emptor............period

Old 07-10-2008, 11:52 AM
misterkidgo
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The forum is not eBay folks it’s for helping fellow members and sharing parts for a fair price!!! You want to sell over priced stuff take to eBay there is always some dummy to buy things for way too much. Venders really are not even supposed to post in this section. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen !!!! And put the stuff eBay! I have sold lots of stuff here and I know I could have got more for it elsewhere. When you post stuff here for sale is a way to help the other guys out or maybe when you need a answer for about a problem you have the guy you asked should how much is it worth to ya! There is nothing I hate more than a winey biker your being a little b*tch Get some thicker skin. This is a place for bikers helping bikers not to sell you stuff for the highest price on the planet By the way people start looking to places like Chicago HD for you parts and save %20. Nothing I hate more is some chump trying to rip someone off here. I think rip off artist should get flamed. And for anyone wanting to flame me for this opinion Have a Nice day you won’t get a rise out of me.
+1.

I agree.. in fact, I tend to think that coming on here to try my luck will help me, by avoiding the hassle of ebay listings or fees, paypal fees, time wasted waiting for auction to conclude, or simply no bids.

So for the convenience, I put a decent price just to move the items and always list MSRP and go below zanotti's.

I've picked up some nice things along the way from some great people here and I wouldn't even think to try to rip someone off. However, with that said, I think some people can just really be clueless about the worth of their items or might just be the one guy coming on here to make a buck from one of us.

Regardless, i saw that one thread selling some OEM item for about 5 times as much as I've seen them go for. I didn't say anything but subscribed to the thread just to see if it would actually move.&nbsp\\; [8D]

Cheers!