Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Garage Full of Shovel and Evo Bikes and Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 102 Likes on 68 Posts
Default Garage Full of Shovel and Evo Bikes and Parts

My buddy died back in December and I am selling his stuff for his wife. This is good stuff he collected over the years. Have a few engines, from baskets to ready to run. Have a built 80" with high compression pistons, performance cam, silver and chrome $2,000. I have a 300 mm wide tire hardtail chopper, needs engine to finish - have a 124 S&S for it but need jugs and pistons to finish. A 200 mm old school hardtail chopper (has HD paper), built 80" evo, 6 over front end, ready to run - this bike rides nice. A shovel hardtail bobber basket with no motor (has HD paper), a pan shovel in a Softail custom frame set up to look like a Fatboy, almost done. Also a Softail custom project with built evo engine and 170 wide rear tire, needs very little to finish. A 300 mm wide tire Softail chopper frame. Bunch of evo and shovel parts. Located in central Iowa.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:11 AM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Garage Full of Shovel and Evo Bikes and Parts

As you go thru the small stuff, I'm trying to get my bike together after an accident that basically stripped every thing off the both sides.
Could use a forward foot contol set, 12-13" apes or stock WG buckhorn bars, 6-8" risers, Clutch lever assy(for cable), Kickstart lever, seat for rigid chopper. Not in a big hurry, as I have to finish stripping the frame so it can be straightened. PM me if you find any of the stuff listed.
My condolences to the wife.
Thanks, Mark

Old 03-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member

I'll take a look. Been slow digging through it all as the weather has been cold and the garage is not heated. I like your scooter, hope I can help get it back on the road!

Old 03-06-2008, 01:53 PM
BulldogWBVMC
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM me with address, I would like to set up a time to come by and look. I too am from Central Iowa, South side of Des Moines.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:24 PM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Harley_Dude

I'll take a look. Been slow digging through it all as the weather has been cold and the garage is not heated. I like your scooter, hope I can help get it back on the road!
Like I say, no big hurry, with that many bikes there, there must be a ton of parts to sift thru.
Thanks for the compliment on my chopper, here's better pics. I'll be changing some stuff, got a stretched sporty tank that will change the profile a little.

[IMG]local://upfiles/36103/CE7BD298499F4BEBB03FBBF23E131532.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/36103/4DA4962702D243718D8BE8ABE6048F5F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
shovel_head
Stage II

I happened upon your message while browsing through, and I'd be very interested in knowing more about the shovel hardtail bobber basket with no motor and papers. I amcurrently on the search for any good quality, low cost shovel gear I can get for a shovelhead thatI am building myself. Please feel free to shoot me back a message.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member

That's a comfy seat - NOT, got one on my springer. I'll do some digging this weekend.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:55 AM
bikerbehaviorist
Road Master

I am also interested in parts. For example a later shovel swing arm that will accept disk brakes that I can use on my 68 project. Also any original solo seat hardware.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:01 AM
BulldogWBVMC
Advanced

Also looking for a primary cover for 1981 FXS. Let me know if you come across one. Also I will get ahold of BOB at House of HP. Thanks.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Harley_Dude
Ultimate HDF Member

Going down to Bob's today and get a picture of the 300mm chopper. Here are some pictures of the bobber and then the pan/shovel.

Quick Reply: Garage Full of Shovel and Evo Bikes and Parts