Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

F/S rush 2" slip-on,not sold yet given away

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 04:15 PM
YtseJam
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: F/S rush 2" slip-on

Thanks for the PM. You mentioned that we don't even know you, but are willing tomake the offer.In a way, we do know you. We all have been in crappy situations from time to time, and the forum is looked upon by many of usalmost as a family. We take it very personally when someone gets taken advantage of. We take care of our own. You never asked for any help with this, not to imply that you need it. That's not the intent here.This is just our way of showing both support for a fellow member, as well as a clear sign to those who try and pull anything like this in the future that it will not be tolerated.I do notmean to speak for anyone but myself, but this is how I feel about what's happened here.

I can't make you accept our offer, butwe wouldn't have offered it if we didn't mean it and intend to follow through. The ten bucks is more than worth it for me.

Old 01-29-2008, 05:00 PM
YtseJam
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

BTW.....guess who's email address is now up???

I wonder who it could be?????

Guess I'll have to check myself.....

Old 01-30-2008, 12:11 AM
ropd0184
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHA Never can tell can ya?? Guys, I wanted to say that I am completely overwhelmed by the others that offered to help Ultra regain his loss. I say thanks to each one of you, yall have each blessed me to see that there are still folks out there willing to help out, even in a small way. Ultra insists that we keep our money. If I can ever help any of you in anyway, please let me know. We are all brothers, we all share one common bond, our love for the ride and the open road. and I feel honored to behere with yall. See ya on the highway!