Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.

Dyna Parts: Rinehart Slip-ons and Screamin Eagle Race Fueler

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 06:26 AM
jmpancoast
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dyna Parts: Rinehart Slip-ons and Screamin Eagle Race Fueler

For Sale:

Rinehart Slip-ons for Dyna which fit 91-06 FXD/FXDI, FXDX/FXDXI, FXDXC/FXDXCI, FXDL/FXDLI, FXDWG/FXDWGI.

These sound incredible. They are loud on demand when you twist the throttle, but not obnoxious. They produce a nice deep rumble.

They are used and in very good condition. There are no dents, dings, deep scratches, or rash. There are the normal light surface scratcheswhich are not noticable unless you are up close and looking for them. One of the end caps has become discolored, which is common with the older caps. I have just ordered a pair of (new take-off) black caps which will be installed before shipping. I would rate these mufflers a 9 out of a possible 10.

You will have a hard time finding these mufflers new for less than $450.00. I am selling these for $250.00.

Also For Sale:

Screamin Eagle Race Fueler 32136-06A fits ’06-’07 fuel injected Dyna, Softail and Touring models.

This unit is for making fuel adjustments only. It is not the RACE TUNER.

Description from the Screamin Eagle Catalog
Tune the fuel flow on your EFI bike. The tuner can electronically
add fuel in much the same manner as increasing jet size on a carbureted system. It allows for quick tuning for the addition of less restrictive, free flowing intake and exhaust systems. The Fueler offers “bands” of adjustment that take into account operating ranges, such as idle, acceleration, and steady speed. The Fueler is a self-contained unit that requires no computer interface. Adjustments are made by setting fuel, RPM and accelerator pump potentiometers, with changes monitored on LED indicators. Race Fueler can be adjusted to add additional fuel for ’96-’04 models, and add or subtract fuel on ’05-later models. The compact unit is designed for “plug-in” installation and remains on the bike for convenient tuning. Tuner affects
fuel delivery only and cannot change rev limit or spark timing.
This is a brand new unit and has never been installed on a bike. The package has been opened by me so I could read the documentation.
The price of this Race Fueler new is $224.95. I am selling it for $120.00
Please feel free to PM or e-mail me if you have any questions.
You can look up my eBay rating by searching jmpancoast.
All prices are plus actual shipping. I do not fluff shipping costs to increase my gain.

[IMG]local://upfiles/23085/34D750A43D1242EF8F32054FCA347DB7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/23085/0CEC8439389743F1A3CFBAC8B5214F9F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-22-2007, 06:41 AM
jmpancoast
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dyna Parts: Rinehart Slip-ons and Screamin Eagle Race Fueler

TTT