Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Screamin' Eagle slip ons for Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:02 PM
stevent
|
Road Master
Default Screamin' Eagle slip ons for Dyna

As new in boxless than 100 miles on them. Side Slash EPA 50 state street legal for '07 and earlier, they look great and sound good but have a deep resonance that bothers my ears so I can't use them. $299.+tax new, sell for $200

stevent6998321@yahoo.com

Old 09-19-2007 | 01:24 PM
first dyna 07
Road Master
Default RE: Screamin' Eagle slip ons for Dyna

Hi Steven , interested in the slip on I have a 07 FDX super glide should fit ? When you put them on did you have too retune the bike on a computer . Or could you just put them on and go? I live in New Jersey and My name is Philip and is that price firm or could we talk about it .

Old 09-19-2007 | 03:35 PM
stevent
|
Road Master

Hi Philip, They will fit an '07, I did not have to retune because I still have the stock airbox and filter. If you added an SE aircleaner set up you most likely would need a retune to get the maximum power out. I just put these on because I like the look, I figured if Iadded anSE aircleaner I'd get aretune then. The price is not written in stone, obviously I'm taking a pretty big loss onwhat are essentially new mufflers so I don't want to get too carried away but between price and shipping I'm sure we can reach an agreement.

Old 09-20-2007 | 06:01 AM
first dyna 07
Road Master

Hi Steven on the mufflers are the angled cut out ,on the sideaway from the bike or is the angle cut straight down looking at the ground . Iam glade i do not have to retune the bike , it's fast enough just looking for a little noise . Yes I do have the stock air cleaner on the bike your pipes will be the only thing that is not stock on it

Old 09-20-2007 | 11:50 AM
stevent
|
Road Master

Philip these are side cut so the angle is on the side pointing out. They're on the Harley web site as Screamin' Eagle Performance pipes, p/n 80492-07 As I said they look and sound really good, not too loud, just a deep throaty tone and they're stamped and sold as EPA legal so they'll be no problem.

Old 09-20-2007 | 01:42 PM
first dyna 07
Road Master

Hi Steven, thank you for the part number that came in handy , they look very cool. So about the price .I will make it very simple what is your rock bottom price and I will say yes or no OK. .

Old 09-20-2007 | 02:10 PM
stevent
|
Road Master

according to the UPS website it should cost around $22. to ship a 15 lb package from my house to Newark NJ (Newark is the only city I could think of..) so, $200. and I pay shipping. Bear in mind with tax these new will run around$326 or so. They're in the box with all original wrapping and other than a small 1/8 in.scuff on the bottom of the rear muffler from the mounting bracket appear brand new. The sound deadening insulation on the inside is barely even discolored. I can have them in the mail to you tonight and I'll trust you to send the money..

Old 09-20-2007 | 08:34 PM
first dyna 07
Road Master

Hi Steven , on 9-22 to 9-29 iam going to Maine tocelebrate my 50th birthday this trip was planed for over 6 mouthsago . So when I get back from my vacation and if there still avalible i will contact you . That's the best i cando , if itsmeant to be I will talk them . Thanks Philip

Old 09-21-2007 | 08:45 PM
first dyna 07
Road Master

Hey steven one more question before i go on my trip to Maine do you have the muffler clamps to go with the slip ons .

Old 09-22-2007 | 12:47 PM
stevent
|
Road Master

No I just used the ones that were on there. It might be an idea to buy them though because stock clamps didn't tighten the mufflers up as much as I would have liked. They were still tight but the recommended ones might be different

Quick Reply: Screamin' Eagle slip ons for Dyna