Motorcycle Parts For Sale-Misc. Parts See Specific Models in Sub forums Below This is the place to post your misc. Harley Parts for sale. Please Read The Rules For Posting In the Classified Section before attempting to post here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Saddlebags for sale...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Rrroberts
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saddlebags for sale...

I have two sets of bags available...The first set is off a Road King Custom 2006 and are is literally as new condition...the leather is excellent with no scuff or damage at all. The other set are hard bags in vivid black also inexcellent condition. The hard bags have all the hardware except the actual lock cylinders..the latch covers are chrome....I am asking $500 for the leather bags and $650 for the hard bags + shipping. I bought both sets on ebay in the last month and had planned on putting them on a bike without bags and planned on switching back & forth when i felt like it. I sold that bike and bought a 2006 Street Glide so now they are available...
RR

Old 06-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Jason H.
Cruiser
Default RE: Saddlebags for sale...

Do you have pictures of either set of bags? Riding a 2005 Fatboy so I'm not sure if they'll fit or not - part number, specs, pics, etc. would all be appreciated. Thanks!

Old 06-21-2007, 11:47 AM
RACECRAFTKID
Novice

Do you still have black hardbags,for sale? Are they the newer plastic ,black inside bags, or the older gray inside bags? What would you take to ship to madison wi.? Also is there an inspection sticker inside with a date on ?

Old 07-19-2007, 08:46 PM
gunnert
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[hr]

Hi, can you forward picutures of the hard bags? Do they have pinstripes? Is the hardware chrome or black chrome?
email rdcet@yahoo.com