Motorcycle Audio-Buy/Sell/Trade Motorcycle audio Want to Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), and Trade.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Hertz SX 165 Neo Coax

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2022 | 11:16 AM
fastsoup
|
Road Master
Default Hertz SX 165 Neo Coax

Purchased 2 sets of these...ended up not liking these in the fairing...literally have less then a couple of hours of use. Would be willing to trade for a set of mmats pa601cx as I cannot get them up here in Canada. So you would ship me the set of mmats and I will ship you these.

PM for further details

​​​​

Old 07-08-2022 | 09:33 PM
Bruceh63
Default Speakers still for sale

Do you still have these? I have a 2021 Road Glide Limited and the stereo isn't bad, it is stock. But I do need a little more clarity at highway speeds. Not trying to play my music for everyone, and would like to avoid adding a ramp. Just need some honest info in the Hertz speakers.

Thanks
Bruce

QUOTE=fastsoup;20703451]Purchased 2 sets of these...ended up not liking these in the fairing...literally have less then a couple of hours of use. Would be willing to trade for a set of mmats pa601cx as I cannot get them up here in Canada. So you would ship me the set of mmats and I will ship you these.

PM for further details

​​​​[/QUOTE]

Old 07-10-2022 | 08:02 AM
fastsoup
|
Road Master

$300 shipped to US if no mmats to trade.

Old 07-11-2022 | 09:57 AM
fastsoup
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Bruceh63
Do you still have these? I have a 2021 Road Glide Limited and the stereo isn't bad, it is stock. But I do need a little more clarity at highway speeds. Not trying to play my music for everyone, and would like to avoid adding a ramp. Just need some honest info in the Hertz speakers.

Thanks
Bruce

​​​​
[/QUOTE]
As much as I would love to sell you these...worthless without an amp. I wouldn't even run these on the stock stereo...it would be counter intuitive IMO.

Get a small 400.4 amp and you'll hear this crystal clear doing 80-mph
​​​​​​​

Old 07-18-2022 | 09:05 PM
Weeboy1
Stellar HDF Member

Hey FS, what’s your price $can. Shipped to Winnipeg?
on a side note. How close are you to the border? I often get stuff shipped free to a parcel service on the US side and ride down and pick it up. Depending on your price that’s what I may end up doing for a new set of mmats. I’m about 45 minutes from the US.

Old 07-18-2022 | 09:59 PM
fastsoup
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Weeboy1
Hey FS, what’s your price $can. Shipped to Winnipeg?
on a side note. How close are you to the border? I often get stuff shipped free to a parcel service on the US side and ride down and pick it up. Depending on your price that’s what I may end up doing for a new set of mmats. I’m about 45 minutes from the US.
I'm close but not able to cross (vax). If you cross and grab a set of mmats for me and ship them over, I'll ship these to you.

Thoughts?

​​

Old 07-18-2022 | 10:23 PM
Weeboy1
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by fastsoup
I'm close but not able to cross (vax). If you cross and grab a set of mmats for me and ship them over, I'll ship these to you.

Thoughts?

​​
mmats would have been my first choice then I heard such good things about those hertz (Carl Ramirez-NVS audio) if I cross over for the mmats I would just keep them. They are tried, true and bullet proof. Besides Canadian shipping costs suck. Why don’t you get a vaxed friend to go pick them up?

Old 07-19-2022 | 10:14 AM
fastsoup
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Weeboy1
mmats would have been my first choice then I heard such good things about those hertz (Carl Ramirez-NVS audio) if I cross over for the mmats I would just keep them. They are tried, true and bullet proof. Besides Canadian shipping costs suck. Why don’t you get a vaxed friend to go pick them up?
$320cad shipped to you.