Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tpms

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2020 | 02:03 AM
alexobelix
Advanced

Originally Posted by aqua754
How do you get it to work in a 2016 FLHXS with the 6.5 Boom Audio?
It is all in this thread!

Old 06-23-2020 | 11:44 AM
Trigger-Man
Novice

Originally Posted by aqua754
How do you get it to work in a 2016 FLHXS with the 6.5 Boom Audio?
There's a wealth of information if you'll search "TPMS"

Old 09-11-2020 | 05:00 PM
Edward Carbonari
Stage I
Default Need some help to make this work.

So I have a 2014 SGS
GTS Radio
black valves: 32700096
41000341F BCM

And I don't get TPMS screen in the GTS radio

Dealership says they have 'Enabled' everything.
The GTS radio works just fine.

What am I missing to get TPMS working?
Originally Posted by serioussv3n
Hey guys,

A retrofit is possible on all Rushmore Models.
For models 2017 and newer you only need 2x tire pressure sensors. (Partnumber with chrome valves: 32700052 with black valves: 32700096)
For models 2014-2016 you need also a new BCM.

You can buy a used BCM (Part Number 41000341 or 41000341a,b,c,d,e) You find some on ebay.
With that you also need new FOBs,The old ones are not compatible with the newer BCMs.(Click me)

Or you buy a complete kit with 2 FOBs. (Click me)
In that case you can also use the new Flipkey. (Click me)

All these BCMs includes the security System, if you dont have it on your bike yet.

If you also want the warning light in the odometer too, you also need the CVO gauges. Only this gauges have this warning light. (Click me)

Your dealer need to program the BCM and the tire pressure sensons.

If you have questions, feel free and ask me. I will help you.

Dont worry about the missing pressure. At this time the tires was at my tiredealer to get new tires.

Old 09-11-2020 | 05:57 PM
Trigger-Man
Novice
Default Tpms

Originally Posted by Edward Carbonari
So I have a 2014 SGS
GTS Radio
black valves: 32700096
41000341F BCM

And I don't get TPMS screen in the GTS radio

Dealership says they have 'Enabled' everything.
The GTS radio works just fine.

What am I missing to get TPMS working?
Assume you had the sensors installed on the wheels during a tire change. The dealer should have flashed (programmed) the BCM so as to identify the sensor signals as "front" and "rear". Then the tech should have flashed the GTS radio to enable the TPMS readout screen. You should not have left the dealership without them showing you the TPMS readout in the GTS radio which is accessed by clicking the tire symbol from the information "i" screen.

If you don't see the tire pressure symbol (highlighted in the attached photo), they haven't enabled the TPMS function properly.

The following users liked this post:
jman1115 (12-19-2020)
Old 03-03-2021 | 09:08 AM
firebat
Novice

Gentlemen,I'm looking for someone who can help to purchase and delivery by post a package with sensors to Russia.

Old 03-03-2021 | 11:37 AM
Trigger-Man
Novice
Default International Sales

Originally Posted by firebat
Gentlemen,I'm looking for someone who can help to purchase and delivery by post a package with sensors to Russia.
The proper part numbers are available either in this thread or searchable online. Why do you need help? Order and pay online. Are HD dealers refusing to ship to Russia?

Old 03-03-2021 | 11:54 AM
firebat
Novice

Originally Posted by Trigger-Man
Are HD dealers refusing to ship to Russia?
Yes, they refused ((

Old 03-03-2021 | 03:27 PM
y22c
Road Master

Originally Posted by alexobelix
Last weekend I got the ordered new TPMS-sensor kit (no. 42300124) and I can give the following Infos:
- they have 8.3 mm valves
- the batterys can't be changed (maybe if you destroy the cases) (I heard that this is a quite normal method in the automotive branch)
- the instructions quotes "Model fitment information: MY20 and later OEM/Stock Touring wheels"

i.e. the 2020 Touring wheels have small valve holes (like the 2016+ CVO-wheels) and this might be the (only) reason why the new sensors are not supposed to work with older Touring Models (older Stock wheels have 11.x mm holes).

I will install the sensors in the wheels of my 2017 RGS in the winter an will see if i can get them to work propperly ...

I went on Ronnie's HD parts site and my 2020 FLHXS takes the same rubber vale stem as my 2012 FLHX. HD part number 4099987. I do not have factory TPMS
This is a 11.3MM valve stem hole dia.
I hope this helps somebody.

Old 03-12-2021 | 12:30 PM
HOGYLD
Novice
Default Installed TPMS ON 19 RGS

I know this an old post, but it contained good information on the Install of TPMS on 2019 RGS with factor stock Talon Wheels and Boom GTS radio.
I had the dealer install HD part number 32700096 on my bike since I needed new tires. The install with this part number is the same part number used on 2018 CVO Street Glide because it comes with factor stock Talon wheels. However the dealer said that the tire pressure is on the Speedo instead of the radio information screen. What ever the dealer down loaded did not change my radio information screen
at all, so I have no tire icon. But I have front and rear tire pressure on my speedo by using the trigger switch.
I was understanding reading through the post that the download should change the information screen on the radio to include the tire icon. Once you select the tire icon then a pic of some sort of bike comes up with on the screen with the front and rear tire
pressure displayed.
Could someone please verify if you have had the TMPS added and the dealer downloaded the sensors that it suppose to come up on the speedo or radio information screen.
Thanks

Old 03-12-2021 | 12:59 PM
craigffb
Outstanding HDF Member

@HOGYLD yes it should 100% show on the radio. There are tons of pictures in this thread showing it. The better question would be, How did they get it to show in your gauges? When they turn on the TPMS it actives every thing that can show the sensor at once. And the stock gauges on a 2017-2019 bikes don’t have that capability. The CVO gages, the P&A gauges, the 2020 and up all have to ability to display the TPMS. The TPMS didn’t show in my gauges till I put in the P&A gauges.

And to be honest with you since I put those gauges in I very rarely even look in the radio anymore for the TPMS. I use the gauges.

Quick Reply: Tpms