Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXR Division Road Glide Bars

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018 | 09:59 AM
Stingray702
Road Master

FXR Division is awesome! I bought the 14" MX Split Bars for my FXR. Just waiting for them to come back from chrome too. I ordered them about a month ago, so I'm hoping my bars were with yours when they got chromed..time to give Chris a call!!

Old 10-25-2018 | 05:52 PM
Kyle Moore
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Stingray702
FXR Division is awesome! I bought the 14" MX Split Bars for my FXR. Just waiting for them to come back from chrome too. I ordered them about a month ago, so I'm hoping my bars were with yours when they got chromed..time to give Chris a call!!
He seemed worried about me having to wait so long, I told him I had to have em in chrome or I wasn’t interested. It was worth the wait, I get a lot of questions about em. They feel great and look awesome and I’ll probably never run into someone else that has them. I went to the oyster run in Anacortes and everyone had the factory 47 bars I had before, they’re great bars but I wanted something more performance oriented.

Old 10-26-2018 | 07:15 AM
lhgdale
Outstanding HDF Member

Man, thanks for that review. I have been looking at these hard for my 19 RGS. 12" black are what I would go with. I love the look of the Tbars on Road Glides but also use my Infotainment/GPS. I couldn't find much info or pics other than FXR Divisions Instagram page so I really appreciate the review. You've sold me on a set. Thanks

Any issues with bar movement/vibration? I'll be putting a set of poly bushings in when I install.
Did the stock wiring/cables work? It looks like you have plenty of slack if those are stock.

Thanks!!

Last edited by lhgdale; 10-26-2018 at 07:26 AM. Reason: added question
Old 10-26-2018 | 09:34 AM
abadley
Road Captain

Subscribing... I like these bars but worried that I would be leaning too far forward with them. How's the reach? Are you leaning forward?

Old 10-26-2018 | 09:48 AM
nobodyknowsme
Banned
Veteran: Air Force

Originally Posted by abadley
Subscribing... I like these bars but worried that I would be leaning too far forward with them. How's the reach? Are you leaning forward?
The lean forward is the issue I am concerned with.

Old 10-26-2018 | 10:05 AM
fairlydangerous1
Cruiser

Following

Old 10-26-2018 | 12:13 PM
MatteGlide15
Outstanding HDF Member

I’m running the FXR bars as well...... Switched bar setups 3 times now and these 1’s are a keeper!!!

Look Great and Feel Great!!! Mine are the 12” bars

Old 10-26-2018 | 01:31 PM
Kyle Moore
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by lhgdale
Man, thanks for that review. I have been looking at these hard for my 19 RGS. 12" black are what I would go with. I love the look of the Tbars on Road Glides but also use my Infotainment/GPS. I couldn't find much info or pics other than FXR Divisions Instagram page so I really appreciate the review. You've sold me on a set. Thanks

Any issues with bar movement/vibration? I'll be putting a set of poly bushings in when I install.
Did the stock wiring/cables work? It looks like you have plenty of slack if those are stock.

Thanks!!
Yeah, all stock wires and everything. I used the Goodentite poly bushings. I’m very happy with em. You’ll need to grind the pin off the inside of the clamps for perches, they don’t drill the holes for em, and you have to remove the dowel they use at the factory to locate the bars when they install. Not big issues, just be aware.
Originally Posted by abadley
im 6 foot tall, i have them set at the same angle as my forks. I don’t feel like I’m leaning forward at all. I think I might be slightly, I have a little shorter arms than some I think. I have the 14 inch version.

Old 10-26-2018 | 01:51 PM
Stingray702
Road Master

I just got my split MX bars in yesterday too..can't wait to get them on the bike!

Old 10-26-2018 | 02:32 PM
Road Star
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp

Originally Posted by Stingray702
I just got my split MX bars in yesterday too..can't wait to get them on the bike!
pics?

Quick Reply: FXR Division Road Glide Bars