Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 11:05 AM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,922 Likes on 3,290 Posts

Originally Posted by badcooky
Not mine but you get the idea .https://youtu.be/O_cP813T2kY

Mine here.
Looks great... I have yet to hear a loud M8. I don't care which pipe you put on the motor, none have been loud enough for my liking.
Just my 2 cents but the bike is beautiful.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:07 PM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by psyshack
Come on badcooky! Where is the video and pics? Shows how it looks and sounds!
For me it's about my mobility man ,my back has been really bad and am in quite a bit of pain ,when my world is like this stuff happens slowly , an example the slash cuts have been on for a few weeks and I've put less than a hundred miles on the bike .We'll get there.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Oz Dan
Tourer
Received 220 Likes on 155 Posts

For me it's about my mobility man ,my back has been really bad and am in quite a bit of pain ,when my world is like this stuff happens slowly , an example the slash cuts have been on for a few weeks and I've put less than a hundred miles on the bike .We'll get there.
Hope you can get some relief man. Your bike must sound pretty sweet with those pipes brother. Had big shots on my last softball and fn ell were they brutal lol. Take it easy hey.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:07 PM
psyshack
Road Warrior
Received 363 Likes on 266 Posts

Know all about the bad back. Have already had a soma, two tramadols, one cookie and two beers. Be back at work in the morning. Back will be crunchy and sciatic nerve will have my feet nailed to the floor.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:15 PM
mjwebb
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 9,386 Likes on 4,788 Posts

man bad backs do suck..but I'm more worried about my front these days..I can't tell if my shoelaces are untied unless I trip over them

The following users liked this post:
mazz (04-08-2018)
Old 04-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 912 Likes on 662 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
Looks great... I have yet to hear a loud M8. I don't care which pipe you put on the motor, none have been loud enough for my liking.
Just my 2 cents but the bike is beautiful.
Check out the Tab Performance slip ons with Zombie baffles. I think they’ll come close at least.

BC feel better....

You guys are making it hard on a guy who’s got the itch for more sound....my Street Canons have got QUIETER over the last 5,000 miles.... that will not do!!

Old 04-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,922 Likes on 3,290 Posts

Originally Posted by Thingfish
Check out the Tab Performance slip ons with Zombie baffles. I think they’ll come close at least.

BC feel better....

You guys are making it hard on a guy who’s got the itch for more sound....my Street Canons have got QUIETER over the last 5,000 miles.... that will not do!!
I have a full header system Rinehart slimline duals 4-1/2" slip ons with the baffles removed. Still not loud enough. My shovel has shotguns, now that's loud AF and more to my liking.

BC, hope you feel better soon my man. Wind therapy always helps but we pay the price at the end of long day. Still worth every minute we get out. have a great day.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 04-14-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member
Received 912 Likes on 662 Posts

I have a full header system Rinehart slimline duals 4-1/2" slip ons with the baffles removed. Still not loud enough. My shovel has shotguns, now that's loud AF and more to my liking.
You’re right, I bet nothing will compare with your shovel, but check this vid. Last two examples still probably aren’t as loud, but maybe louder than the slims are giving? My ears too soft to go louder...

Old 04-08-2018, 07:13 AM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Again not mine but sounds the same as mine.
Mines got more induction noise.A cam and they will sound Boss hugo !

Last edited by badcooky; 04-08-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Steve N,
Road Captain
Received 211 Likes on 158 Posts

I suspect that you and I are on the same page. I realize that sound is subjective, but I also want to give you a strong recommendation that you try the Zombies. I just put a set on mine (Stage I with a de-catted head pipe), and I'm totally happy now. I don't even see a need to to do the cam thing now. Thumbs up to Tab.

Quick Reply: It begins .