Sponsored by:

Who has done a SEPST auto tune?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 07:06 PM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by harleytacticalnut

No I am just tired of reading your **** about it when you have no first hand experience.
Does he own an M8 the bike series we are talking about here ?
This is about the effect of the ATM on an M8 and as you saw in the video it works awesome .

It seems to work right.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:09 PM
T^2
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,180 Likes on 732 Posts

No I am just tired of reading your **** about it when you have no first hand experience.
Facts are stubborn things... and they don't care if you don't like them or get tired of hearing them.

And those pictures I posted... Those are facts... and they provide a lot of clues.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:12 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser
Received 57 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by T^2
I noted one way in reply #32.

Again like I said... I think I might have made improvements by to my VE table calibrations by "auto tuning" with Target Tune. But I have no evidence of it effectiveness. For results to be valid you would need multiple runs and the results would need to be repeatable.

But hey... If this guy wants to give free **** away... I'm game... Why not just skip the HD unit and send a check to the dyno tuner of my choice. I'd be happy to offer my bike up for such an experiment.
I will pay for the ATM, However you will need to add it to your bike and use it, record your data live time while riding and prove it’s worth while it is working. No one time tune bro. Your mouth needs to spit out recorded data and then we can have a discussion. Not just a dyno run. Let’s see the proof that you constantly claim. So you will need to provide proper installation, tune, and recorded data. Let’s start with a narrow band tune and then install ATM and record the wideband tune data all under the same loads, and bike. But I want the concrete evidence that proves what you have been spewing thread after thread.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:16 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser

Originally Posted by badcooky
This is about the effect of the ATM on an M8 and as you saw in the video it works awesome .https://youtu.be/HLXX6XVAeOs

It seems to work right.
It does work great bro. They just don’t know when to stop. But I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and offered him a free ATM to be installed and recording under live load. He is the typical **** ****** falling behind cover of others to make a claim but never back it up. I am done with this dude. pm was sent to him to put up or shut up.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:18 PM
T^2
Stellar HDF Member

This is about the effect of the ATM on an M8 and as you saw in the video it works awesome .https://youtu.be/HLXX6XVAeOs
Doesn't matter what it is... whether it be a M8, TC, Sporty, whatever...

It seems to work right.
Again... that's not really the point. It may have got your there (how well? - who knows?). The question is - Did the trip cost you way more than it needed to? And... Have you now permanently installed another device that is - for all practical purposes - unnecessary?

Last edited by T^2; 02-17-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:21 PM
badcooky
Banned

It does work great bro. They just don’t know when to stop. But I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and offered him a free ATM to be installed and recording under live load. He is the typical **** ****** falling behind cover of others to make a claim but never back it up. I am done with this dude. pm was sent to him to put up or shut up.
Typical hater no M8 and never used the auto tune module ,so why even be here same as the other punks just haters man weak *** punks .

The following users liked this post:
harleytacticalnut (02-17-2018)
Old 02-17-2018, 07:21 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser

Originally Posted by T^2
Doesn't matter what it is... whether it be a M8, TC, Sporty, whatever...

Again... that's not really the point. It may have got your there (how well? - who knows?). The question is - Did the trip cost you way more that it needed to? And... Have you now permanently installed another device that is - for all practical purpose - unnecessary?
What??????
Maybe go back and reread all your posts on all those threads and try to make those statements again.
Your spinning in a circle now bro.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:23 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser

Typical hater no M8 and never used the auto tune module ,so why even be here same as the other punks just haters man weak *** punks .
10-4 brother. At least we will call them out when we see them.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:24 PM
T^2
Stellar HDF Member

What??????
Maybe go back and reread all your posts on all those threads and try to make those statements again.
Your spinning in a circle now bro.
More reading comprehension problems.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:25 PM
badcooky
Banned

The ATM module may actually work with the SEPST as the files for the M8's used in the SEPST are exactly the same as the files for the SEST, that is what I'm told by a knowledgeable source , if so I'll be all over it if it works.
My SEPST is in the mail so to speak.

Quick Reply: Who has done a SEPST auto tune?