Sponsored by:

Who has done a SEPST auto tune?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 07:43 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser
Received 57 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by T^2
Knock yourselves out... Buy many in the process... I'm sure HD will love you...
Thats for the ones who actually own an m8 to decide. My point is they don’t need someone like you discouraging them against the product when you don’t even own one of the bikes let alone have experience with the ATM. I for one am tired of seeing you bashing this ATM thread after thread and then hiding behind Steve cole for one to justify your mouth spewing stuff you have no first hand experience with. Hell your not even in the game bro. What a joke.
So please do us all a favor, Until you buy a m8 bike and have used the product shut your mouth bashing it. It’s that simple.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:44 PM
tbob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 690 Likes on 465 Posts

It's been a long winter,Can't we just all get along without name calling "Please",Or the Mods can lock this down?

Old 02-17-2018, 07:45 PM
badcooky
Banned
Received 473 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by harleytacticalnut

Thats for the ones who actually own an m8 to decide. My point is they don’t need someone like you discouraging them against the product when you don’t even own one of the bikes let alone have experience with the ATM. I for one am tired of seeing you bashing this ATM thread after thread and then hiding behind Steve cole for one to justify your mouth spewing stuff you have no first hand experience with. Hell your not even in the game bro. What a joke.
So please do us all a favor, Until you buy a m8 bike and have used the product shut your mouth bashing it. It’s that simple.
I second this motion .

Old 02-17-2018, 07:48 PM
badcooky
Banned

I am thinking of grabbing the Air/fuel gauges from RB racing if the Auto Tune Module is not compatible with the SEPST.
That would get her spot on .

Old 02-17-2018, 07:51 PM
BCC1
Cruiser
Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

I own an M8. It’s about my 20th bike and 4th Harley.

I’m interested in getting good power out of my Heritage 114 and frankly, like the idea of staying epa compliant.

I mean, why not? Amazing power being put out by cars, trucks, and tons of bikes, without being stupid noisy of difficult to ride in traffic and all compliant.

I am in the process of doing a SE stage II. The torque cam is on backorder, so we are going ahead and installing everything else, including auto tune. And then when the cam comes in, that change happens too.

The Heritage is a great bike. More power, without pissing off the neighbors at 630 am, when I leave for work and still epa compliant? Cool.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:54 PM
badcooky
Banned

Originally Posted by GliderXXX
That isn't what I'm talking about...just the smart tune feature on the SEPST.
Shoot sorry Gliderx my/our bad ha ha.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:57 PM
tbob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 690 Likes on 465 Posts

[QUOTE=BCC1;17101121]I own an M8. It’s about my 20th bike and 4th Harley.

I’m interested in getting good power out of my Heritage 114 and frankly, like the idea of staying epa compliant.

I mean, why not? Amazing power being put out by cars, trucks, and tons of bikes, without being stupid noisy of difficult to ride in traffic and all compliant.

I am in the process of doing a SE stage II. The torque cam is on backorder, so we are going ahead and installing everything else, including auto tune. And then when the cam comes in, that change happens too.

The Heritage is a great bike. More power, without pissing off the neighbors at 630 am, when I leave for work and still epa compliant? Cool.[/QUOTE
This is a great post and has several things to consider .

Old 02-17-2018, 07:59 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser

One thing I love with the harley ATM that the target tune didn’t have were the factory plugs for the o2 sensors. This was sweet compared to my target tune getting those little wires to slide in and lock into place. This I give the advantage to the harley ATM. On one of my 17’ FLHXSE I had the Target tune on a stage 4 build. When my bike started sumping I had to remove the target tune and decided to install the harley ATM. It ran just as good as my target tune did. The major difference was the rev limiter was lower. I had the fuel moto m8 header with thunderheader slip ons. So I left both narrow and wide band sensors in the pipe. I will tell you one thing that when I ran the stage 4 narrow band tune the bike ran good but when I swapped everything over to the wideband and tune the bike was like night and day. That is first hand experience. Real world same bike, build experience and not just hear say. Certified by my butt dyno. Period!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-17-2018, 08:03 PM
harleytacticalnut
Cruiser

Originally Posted by badcooky
I am thinking of grabbing the Air/fuel gauges from RB racing if the Auto Tune Module is not compatible with the SEPST.
That would get her spot on .
I have heard the same thing that there is a ATM wideband tune with the SEPST for the ones not living here in the states. But that I cannot confirm.

Old 02-17-2018, 08:09 PM
badcooky
Banned

This was over in the ECM forum https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-d...ilable-16.html and like everything else it turned into a bun fight.
I wish someone would just plug the Auto Tune Module into an M8 with the SEPST so we would know.I know that's being simplistic and there's work to be done tapping for the WB O2 sensors but if it didn't work you could go straight to the RB air/fuel gauges. .

Quick Reply: Who has done a SEPST auto tune?