Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

jacksonville area riders??

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 AM
TimFL
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jacksonville area riders??

would anyone be interested in taking a ride next weekend, lets say saturday the 13th of january.i was thinking of riding down 17 to palatka. then taking 19 through the ocala national forest and deciding where to turn around. maybe making a stop at ocala HD to pick up a t- shirt.it would be great if some other people want to tag along.sign up, lets firm things up and get our knees in the breeze.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Biggol
Road Warrior
Default RE: jacksonville area riders??

I may be interested Tim - I have to see what the weekend business is going to be like at work before I make any promises though. As slow as the industry is I doubt anything will pop, but if it does I need to jump on it.

I'll send you a pm later with my info and I should have a feel for the workload by Weds/Thurs.

Old 01-07-2007, 09:36 AM
TimFL
Novice

that will be great.

Old 01-07-2007, 07:50 PM
flstfjeff
Tourer

Love to ride,only Saturday in 6 months I have to work,production meeting untill noon.I still would like to ride any other time,PM me.

Old 01-07-2007, 08:25 PM
thmac
Intermediate

even if we didn't go for a ride it may be fun to meet for breakfast/lunch.where in jax is everyone, i am in mandarin near clarks fish camp.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:31 PM
TimFL
Novice

i am in the regency area. maybe we could meet for breakfast and anyone who wants to ride can leave from there.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Benjack
Stage I

I am in Tim! Looking forward ot it.

Old 01-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Biggol
Road Warrior

I'm down with that also - I live in the regency area (intercoastal West) but ride into Mandarin at least every other week (dad and brother still live out there on Julington Creek (the one that connects to San Jose, not the one closest to Clarks).

Looks like the workload is poor for this weekend as of now also. Probably won't change. There's a shop in Starke I'd like to check out if we're heading towards Ocala. Knuckledraggerz. One of my drivers is buddies/cousins with the guy who runs the joint. I can price them for some mods I intend to make if the wind takes us in that direction.

Pick a place and let me know the time - can post it or call me - I'll PM you folks the info.
James/Biggol

Old 01-09-2007, 08:25 PM
TimFL
Novice

biggol i got your pm. benjack is a friend of mine and so far it looks like just the 3 of us and my better half. my thought was to go down 17 and back up 301 but if you want to stop in starke we can go down 301 and back up 17.i will call you .

Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Biggol
Road Warrior

For anyone that may get interested in this - we'll be meeting @ 9am Saturday morning at Chopper City Cafe on Atlantic Blvd. It's right across the street from the Adamec Regency dealership. PM TimFL or I for details. Should be a good time.

Quick Reply: jacksonville area riders??