Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Earl"s Hideaway

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 06:07 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Earl"s Hideaway

This event is taking place on the 15th of march! all other dates are superseded by the 15th of march! This date is set in stone at this time (28 Feb 09) All are welcome! Hope to see you there !http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um...&cd=1&resnum=1

Last edited by Just Dave; 02-28-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Drclev3
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will keep a eye on this would be great to meet some of yall.(havent got to ride with the Fla crew in a while.) The 28th is the only day that works for me though.The 14 is trophy day for my oldest girl and the 21st is my youngest girls birthday.Like I said will keep a eye on it.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:12 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Kimbo, Sickpuppy and I have been talking about a meet at Earls Hideaway in Sabastian, http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um...&cd=1&resnum=1 Thinking about Mid to late Feburary, This would give the northeast guys a chance to come out and play without it just killing them.

Sat the 14th. would be good for Flslowrider and I, or the 28th would work as well. 21st is no good for us.

What say Ye, Ol' Fla. Crew?
I'm all over it the 14th works good for me.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:18 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Not so sure that the little woman is gonna let me run of on a ride on the 14th, but I'll keep an eye on this one. Certainly can't do the 28th, I'll be in Daytona.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:15 AM
flslowryder
Road Captain

I'm sure the pups can survive a day trip.. Bring Mama along.. What says I love you more than a trip to a biker bar on V-day...

Old 02-01-2009, 04:36 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flslowryder
I'm sure the pups can survive a day trip.. Bring Mama along.. What says I love you more than a trip to a biker bar on V-day...
We'll see, it's gonna have to warm up it that's gonna happen. The little miss isn't big on riding in the cold.

By the way I got your message with the info for the diving in July. I'm gonna try to make that.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:45 AM
flslowryder
Road Captain

I pray it warms up, but I'm a go as long as I get my neck straightened out.. Going to Neurologist on Mon.. I'd really like to meet your wife, heck everyone's wife/GF...

We're planning a smaller trip in March or April too.. I'll keep ya posted on details..

Old 02-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

14th I will be out of town, so I vote for the 28th. Looks like weve got a split so far, could we move the date down another weekend to see if we get more biters? Still kind of early to say that I suppose. I don't have much of a life, my schedule is flexible

Old 02-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Just got a note about the deland Bike rally on the 28th of Feb.
http://www.delandbikerally.com/
Hmmph

Old 02-01-2009, 03:33 PM
2 Beers
Road Master

Will add to the planner. And now, for a joke...

(No offense, Ladies!)

Diaries:

HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep -I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

My Harley wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

Quick Reply: Earl"s Hideaway