Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Earl"s Hideaway

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 05:33 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

had to go back a few pages to see the date, forgot, i guess its the old age setting in. march 14th, go figure that will be the day after i get my other tattoo on my other arm. but anyways, yeah oldskool you bet hook up with us and ride, bluedragon and lady hawk are from your area and screamin ego is from somewhere i guess. i live in clearwater. when time gets close we plan the route and we have a meeting place to ride over there together. just keep an eye on this for details.

just dav,e you want to meet up with us to ride or we meet with you and ride or we ride all by ourselves? what way you taking over there?

Old 02-23-2009, 05:42 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
had to go back a few pages to see the date, forgot, i guess its the old age setting in. march 14th, go figure that will be the day after i get my other tattoo on my other arm. but anyways, yeah oldskool you bet hook up with us and ride, bluedragon and lady hawk are from your area and screamin ego is from somewhere i guess. i live in clearwater. when time gets close we plan the route and we have a meeting place to ride over there together. just keep an eye on this for details.

just dav,e you want to meet up with us to ride or we meet with you and ride or we ride all by ourselves? what way you taking over there?

Check post #61 above. I understand it's March 15th.

Last edited by cHarley; 02-23-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:43 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

forgot to ask what time is the meet up there?

ok guys is it the 15th or the 14th?? the original post from dave states the 14th, then later on its the 15th. this old man cant handle all this confusion. LOL

Last edited by bulldogmoe7; 02-23-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:48 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

ok thanks charley, my mind really isnt working to well lately. still down from friday night.

Old 02-23-2009, 06:22 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamin' Ego
This is a definate maybe for me. Sundays are always touch and go, depending on what time I get off work Sunday morning. Haven't heard from Blue Dragon or BDM yet old skool, but we usually get a decent little group together from this area (central left coast division). I haven't been to the east side yet either, only being a resident for two years now. Sounds like a good ride.
Yup... I'm right down the road from ya in Port Richey... down behind Gulfview Motors~ I'm sure we'll all (the Left Coaster's) hook up somewhere and ride over together~ Prolly meet at the usuall 7-11 and head on out~ I'll keep an eye on this thread.. and check my 'on-call' calander to be sure I can make the ride~

Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

you know your right there is something about us meeting at7-11's . either it be SR54 or sr580 and mcmullan booth.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Bulldog I figured we could meet ya'll in Tampa and we will run Hwy 60 across.That is Adamo Drive in Brandon. 15th is the date, if you remember we changed it for Rob a while ago. Glad you found the Thread Oldschool, you will like riding with these guys. We have lots of good people that just love to ride! You can hook up with Blue Dragon, Ladyhawk, Screaming ego, pick up Bulldog and Christie, and meet Flslowryder and I in Brandon and we will pick up Sailinjay and SpunkyD'lux and hopefully Sleepman on the way and just Ride! If I missed anybody , my apologies, as always all are welcome.

Have not heard from the Southern west coast division yet, How about it Bert and Araba?

Last edited by Just Dave; 02-23-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Look I just hit 1,000 post, They should give you a patch or a t-shirt or something!

Old 02-23-2009, 08:59 PM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

really cool, lookin forward to riddin over with you folks, i didn't even realize this was a week after i'll be getting back from bike week , shapin out to be a good march for me. i'll pack the kidney belt, camera, and a cigar

around what time is everyone thinkin about meeting in the morning? figure it will have to be relativly early to make it the other coast in back with some chillin in the middle and then getting back before 10 or 11 at night

Old 02-24-2009, 04:32 AM
flslowryder
Road Captain

Don't know what time yet, but we'll get that sorted out soon I'm sure...

Quick Reply: Earl"s Hideaway