Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Orlando Magic Bike Night

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 06:30 PM
froogle
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orlando Magic Bike Night

Well, a friend of mine just got asked to organize a bike night for the Orlando Magic (of all people). It's happening on the 27th and there's quite a lot of stuff going on. I thought I'd throw it out there in case any of you want to go along and meet up (I can't make it as I'll be freezing my *** off in Syracuse that day).

The full details of the thing are below (and no Mr. Moderator I'm not trying to pimp anything here, just thought this was genuinely a useful thing for people to get together and meet up).

--------

Tues, Jan 27th - Orlando Magic Bike Night
Time: 5:00PM - 9:30PM

La Maravilla Productions & The Orlando Magic, NBA basketball club, would like to invite all riders, family, and friends to the first ever Basketball Bike Night, an exciting evening to hang out with other riders, listen to 95.3 LIVE, check out the hottest bikes, and watch basketball.

BIKE SPECIAL TICKET PRICES are either $15 each (upper bowl - regular price $27) or $40 each (lower bowl - regular price $80). Each ticket includes the Magic game, registration and exclusive bike parking in front of the arena (car parking is an additional $10). You will need to use the special bike promo code "MARA" when purchasing tickets.

CLUBS & GROUPS that purchase 10 or more tickets, watch a welcome to YOU across the score board, and take an on-court group photo with 2 Magic Dancers. One member from 2 of the Most Repped Clubs will participate in the Magic Hi-Five circle! Right before the start of the game, the arena lights are turned off, spotlights are shinned on the court and the players are introduced one by one. As they come onto the court, these individuals will be high-fiving our Stars!

CUSTOM BIKES - This is a great way to show off your creations. Select bikes will be presented in the front of the exclusive bike section where all will see when entering the Arena. We will be giving out 3 trophies to 3 bike categories, which will be awarded ON-COURT by Full-Throttle Magazine- FL.

My whole purpose of this event is to bring the biker and NBA communities together for a real unique but exciting experience. - It should be a GREAT TIME!

I am asking bikes to start arriving at the Amway Arena on Amelia off of Parramore at 5pm, so we can start parking the bikes properly for the public to engage in a great view of all our rides.

Tickets must be purchased ahead of time and are limited, so please gather the interest of your group and contact me at your earliest convenience. I would definitely love to make this event a huge success & represent our bike community in a positive light!

As always, I appreciate your support in helping put Central Florida Bikes on the map!

To Order Tickets, Call 407-916-2961 OR go to https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go...4948356&g=1377 - click “FIND TICKETS” on the right. The next page will say…Access the Offer…where under Special Code Offer you will enter “MARA”. The next page will take you to an Access the Order page. On the right, you would just type in your email addy and send…and it will take you to the last page where it says Create Account to Claim Tickets. Fill in whatever they ask, check the agreement box and send…and it will take you to the purchase screen. Click on however many tickets and whatever price (either $40 each or $15 each) and finish that up. It will ask for the card info in the final step and that’s pretty much it.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I never have been able to get excited about Basketball so I will be passing on this one but mabey we can go for a ride after you get back from Syracuse. The Florida Crew is always looking for an excuse to ride.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:52 PM
froogle
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Just Dave
I never have been able to get excited about Basketball so I will be passing on this one but mabey we can go for a ride after you get back from Syracuse. The Florida Crew is always looking for an excuse to ride.

Would love to. Work has me travelling up here every two weeks at the moment, so even now I'm sitting in a hotel room watching a blizzard outside dearly missing home (and of course the Super Glide I picked up just a few days ago).

Old 01-14-2009, 08:02 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry froogle... I'm with JD on this one... just never been a fan of basketball~ Actually football (NFL) and hockey (NHL) are the only two I really enjoy` Well besides womens gymnastics, but we won't go there right now~ Hockey is the only one I enjoy live~ After goin to quite a few Bucs games at the stadium... i prefer to watch those from home anymore~ Easier to to keep up with the game` Except for that one time I actually got to watch from one of the suites... that was too cool!
Anyhow... I'll have to pass the ball on this one as well~