Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Thunder by the Bay.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009 | 08:55 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

sounds good to me Jim
see ya saturday

Old 01-07-2009 | 05:50 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

after reading some back posts. i think there is some confusion on sunday breakfast, i just want to clarify this up. are we meeting at HOB *** or at perkins? since i am leading this west central version of the florida crew, i need to know what to punch into my GPS. either one is good for me per you'alls suggestions.

Old 01-07-2009 | 06:38 AM
Just Dave
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
after reading some back posts. i think there is some confusion on sunday breakfast, i just want to clarify this up. are we meeting at HOB *** or at perkins? since i am leading this west central version of the florida crew, i need to know what to punch into my GPS. either one is good for me per you'alls suggestions.
It is at Hob-***, I had suggested the perkins because it was out on 75 but then the North Cuban Chapter decided to come up Sat instead of Sunday so we moved it. Just cross the Sky-way and get off on 19, First exit and it will turn into 41. there is a fork where business 41 goes right, Bear left and stay on 41, Cross the river and 41 and 301 split. Stay left on 301 and hob-*** is about 10 miles on your right.

Old 01-07-2009 | 08:06 AM
sailnjay
Road Captain

Right now we are planning on comming down Saturday night. What time is everyone meeting for dinner and where?

Old 01-07-2009 | 09:57 AM
2008FLHP
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by BlueDragon
Nice site, Stu! You'll be missed this Sunday... but I'm sure we'll ride together again one day...
thanks buddy

Old 01-07-2009 | 02:39 PM
LadyHawk
Road Captain

Holy crap, I'm gone for a while, and my favorite movie is mentioned (You ain't no daisy...) there's talk of flugging (wth?), and lots of breakfasteseses...

So I'll just be behind Blue Dragon, bringing up the rear as usual. (Well, until there's a nice wide open patch anyway ) and see everyone Sunday!!

Old 01-07-2009 | 03:53 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by LadyHawk
Holy crap, I'm gone for a while, and my favorite movie is mentioned (You ain't no daisy...) there's talk of flugging (wth?), and lots of breakfasteseses...

So I'll just be behind Blue Dragon, bringing up the rear as usual. (Well, until there's a nice wide open patch anyway ) and see everyone Sunday!!
dont forget the donut or i will have my wife throw down some sand like before.

Old 01-07-2009 | 06:43 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by sailnjay
Right now we are planning on comming down Saturday night. What time is everyone meeting for dinner and where?
not sure yet, but will probably know soon.
Dave

Old 01-07-2009 | 07:51 PM
Just Dave
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by THROTTLEJUNKIEDAVE
not sure yet, but will probably know soon.
Dave
What time will ya'll be up here on sat? Do you want to go to the River Roo for dinner on sat night? It is probably about 15 miles from the best western but they have a really broad menu and everything is good and it is Biker friendly.

Old 01-07-2009 | 07:52 PM
Just Dave
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by sailnjay
Are ya'll gonna stay at the Best Western with the north Cuban Chapter?

Quick Reply: Thunder by the Bay.