Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members
View Poll Results: When should the meetup be held?
Last week of April
7.32%
First week of May
43.90%
Either one - I'll go with the flow
48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:51 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Man, based on the number of people that voted for the dates of this trip (39), the number that appear to actually be going is smaller than I expected.

Karen, can you update the Office Live Attendees list with the names of the GA folks that you know are going?

Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cant argue that idea greg. the wife and i will be out in front with the wind in our hair. well my beard since i have no hair. the smell of the open road in my nose and maybe an ocasional titty flash for yea.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:59 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by cHarley
Man, based on the number of people that voted for the dates of this trip (39), the number that appear to actually be going is smaller than I expected.

Karen, can you update the Office Live Attendees list with the names of the GA folks that you know are going?
Yes. And that's always the case cHarley. 30 will say they're coming and maybe half that will actually show up.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:04 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

More open road for us.

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Yes. And that's always the case cHarley. 30 will say they're coming and maybe half that will actually show up.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE WAY I LOOK AT IT... THEIR LOSE.
HEY I KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS STAYING IN MAGGIE VALLEY DURING THIS TIME. ooppss caps on sorry. we are staying in murphy due to the house we have is free, not trying to rub it in, but please dont forget about us over here. looking forward to riding as much as possible with you guys.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by masterblaster
More open road for us.
Exactly. cHarley, there may be three other Georgians coming, but they are uncommitted at this time. Four for sure otherwise and not counting any stragglers.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 AM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Thanks. Out of the original 39 we have 13 people on the list as of now.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:43 AM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
THE WAY I LOOK AT IT... THEIR LOSE.
HEY I KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS STAYING IN MAGGIE VALLEY DURING THIS TIME. ooppss caps on sorry. we are staying in murphy due to the house we have is free, not trying to rub it in, but please dont forget about us over here. looking forward to riding as much as possible with you guys.
We won't forget you. The Dragon / Cherohala ride will make for an easy hookup and maybe we can schedule that for Mon. The Highlands / Pisgah / Blue Ridge ride may be a stretch for you from Murphy but if you guys could consider an over-nighter in Maggie on Mon. following the Dragon ride and then you would be set for the Pisgah / Blue Ridge ride on Tues. That would give you a night to party with the gang and the rooms are only $45.00.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

OK... I know this is partly off topic.. but.. I'm stoked all over again..

Brenda just got hired on a new job.. after being let go since December~ We were worried that once she got back into the workforce, she wouldn't be able to get this time off in May~ Well, after her interview, this morning, she let them know about our plans and they gave her the job and the go ahead for May! They said since she was upfront about it from the get go, it will not be a problem~ So not only is she back to work...starting Monday.. we're still good to go for this trip! YeeeeeeHawwww!!

Last edited by BlueDragon; 03-03-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 AM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by BlueDragon
OK... I know this is partly off topic.. but.. I'm stoked all over again..

Brenda just got hired on a new job.. after being let go since December~ We were worried that once she got back into the workforce, she wouldn't be able to get this time off in May~ Well, after her interview, this morning, she let them know about our plans and they gave her the job and the go ahead for May! They said since she was upfront about it from the get go, it will not be a problem~ So not only is she back to work...starting Monday.. we're still good to go for this trip! YeeeeeeHawwww!!
Very cool, and Brenda's attendance is not off topic.

Quick Reply: Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL