Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members
View Poll Results: When should the meetup be held?
Last week of April
7.32%
First week of May
43.90%
Either one - I'll go with the flow
48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:34 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Us too Charley. No, we couldn't do the Smokey Falls Lodge for the whole week either, but since we can only get away for a few days and it's our Anniversary on 5/2, that's the one I'm looking hard at. I'll have to check though how far apart they are too as we don't want to be on the other side of town from where all the fun is.

Last edited by GeorgiaGirl; 01-27-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:39 AM
RickDeVon
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the Forum only had the touring section and the parts for sell. Thanks to GaGirl she has got me all over the Forum. I ride three day weekends and would love to be in on this meet and greet. I have kin folk in Rome and use it as base point when riding north. I tour the southeast year round. Will be in the keys last week of March........Rick

Attached Thumbnails Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL-12321385429880.jpg  
Old 01-28-2009, 09:58 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Sharp RKC Rick. Hope you can make it. The FL Crew are great people and a blast to hang and ride with.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:27 PM
RickDeVon
Banned

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Sharp RKC Rick. Hope you can make it. The FL Crew are great people and a blast to hang and ride with.
Thank you GeorgiaGirl. I will be there. I just hate missing ThunderBeach.

Attached Thumbnails Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL-12321385429880.jpg  
Old 01-28-2009, 07:08 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by RickDeVon
I thought the Forum only had the touring section and the parts for sell. Thanks to GaGirl she has got me all over the Forum. I ride three day weekends and would love to be in on this meet and greet. I have kin folk in Rome and use it as base point when riding north. I tour the southeast year round. Will be in the keys last week of March........Rick
Congrads on finding the members section, GaGirl is our homeroom monitor and a great supporter of the whole southeast crew. As you probably saw the Fl Crew just did they Key West ride. Post up your ride in March, I'm sure some of us will join you or at least put you in our direction for a hook up with the crew.

Kimbo

Last edited by kimbo; 01-28-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
RickDeVon
Banned

Originally Posted by kimbo
Congrads on finding the members section, GaGirl is our homeroom monitor and a great supporter of the whole southeast crew. As you probably saw the Fl Crew just did they Key West ride. Post up your ride in March, I'm sure some of us will join you or at least put you in our direction for a hook up with the crew.

Kimbo
Kimbo I don't know how that ride is going to turn out. I am for the first time in a long time going to tag along with an uncle and two cousins for this trip. So what ever happens I will just be wraped in smiles going with the flow. I did tell them I may not return with them so I can ride the east coast comming home. Will post when I am leaving and maybe I will have my laptop by then to take....Rick

Attached Thumbnails Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL-12321385429880.jpg   Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL-12319797046680.jpg  
Old 01-29-2009, 09:11 PM
Sick Puppy
Advanced

Originally Posted by RickDeVon
Hola Reek
Greetings from the Norte Cuba Chapter of the FL Crew (all areas south of WPB)....give us a shout when your in the neighborhood....I know how to order beer in Spanish so your good to go....

Via Candous...(or something that sounds like that in espanoli)

Old 01-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Hey guys... May have a big surprise here.

I know of another group that will be going to the Dragon but they were discussing early April. During that time it will be a little nipplie as you can imagine. I suggested for them to check this thread and possibly join us in May. Seems like a good group of people from all over the map.

Should be interesting as they all ride Trikes!

So.. is this more the merrier or limited attendance?

Let me know what you think.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:22 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Sounds cool Dave. I'm sure they'll fit right in with the CanAm Spyders.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:41 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

BlueDragon,
Bob (06FXDBI), his son, Kimbo and I are booked at the http://www.maggievalleyinn.com/
listed above for Sun-Thurs nights for now. The price is right @ ~$45/night and they are very biker friendly.

I will be riding up to NC a week early to do some chores , prolly around 4/25 TBD, by weather.

Last edited by cHarley; 02-04-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL