Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members
View Poll Results: When should the meetup be held?
Last week of April
7.32%
First week of May
43.90%
Either one - I'll go with the flow
48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 11:54 AM
2 Beers
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just dropped GeorgiaGirl a private message about some friends that now live in N-GA. If it works out, I might be able to talk Ma into making this trip as she'd know some friends up there. Will check on the first week of May. Keep the info's coming!

2 Beers

Old 12-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Aces N Eights

What part of North Georgia? There are quite a few of us up this way and we are always looking for new friends and riders.

Old 12-23-2008, 06:45 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraBrian
Hey A 'n E and *****, would like to ride up with you 2 and anyone else heading up taking 75N, provided I can get the 1st week of May off for vacation.
Hey Brian,

I'm still working on being able to be off (at least some sort of long weekend). If things go my way, I'll be heading up I-75N.

Would love to ride along with you if the dates line up. I'm thinking about leaving down here on Wed May 6th.

We'll stay in touch!!!!

Old 12-23-2008, 07:12 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts
Thumbs up Keep Me Posted

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Hey Brian,

I'm still working on being able to be off (at least some sort of long weekend). If things go my way, I'll be heading up I-75N.

Would love to ride along with you if the dates line up. I'm thinking about leaving down here on Wed May 6th.

We'll stay in touch!!!!
If heading up I-75 Just let me know can meet ya at Exit 414 .. Just live 10 mins from there... Jay

Old 12-23-2008, 10:51 AM
WillyHD
Road Master

Originally Posted by UltraBrian
Hey A 'n E and *****, would like to ride up with you 2 and anyone else heading up taking 75N, provided I can get the 1st week of May off for vacation.
That works Brian. So far I am good to go unless I have a manditory run with the club.

Chris

Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 AM
WillyHD
Road Master

Originally Posted by masterblaster
*****, the Microtel just south of the Dragon has free highspeed and its pretty cheap.
Awesome! Thanks!

Chris

Old 12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

We're waiting to see who is heading up when, but right now we're thinking of riding up Sunday or Monday and staying until Wednesday or Thursday.

Old 12-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Aces N Eights

Originally Posted by JayStronghawk
If heading up I-75 Just let me know can meet ya at Exit 414 .. Just live 10 mins from there... Jay
Jay, is it possible to come East and possibly meet up around Blairsville, maybe Murphy NC? Most coming from the South will take the scenic route up 575/515 and end up on 74 to 129.

I am sure everyone wouldn't don't mind varying the route to meet up with folks traveling from your way. We have time to finalize all the details before we go. Let me know Bro.

Kaye and I will probably take the entire week off, ride up Sunday prior to and enjoy meeting up and riding with everyone who can make it throughout the week and head back the following Saturday.

Last edited by Aces N Eights; 12-23-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Johnnyx
Road Captain

i can't wait i gonna be there with bells boots and brass knuckles
Hmmm This could be fun

Old 12-31-2008, 03:49 PM
blueyz0416
Now with God. Love you baby... -Wiz

Hope Dave and I can make it too. Miss Patti & Paul so much (by the way, I haven't heard the octopus story) and would love to meet the rest of your crew. (We're from North Florida -- okay, Georgia).
JohnnyX - Seriously, would you look at your sig picture...I mean, you're a tall guy, and you almost look little on Stone. I guess I've forgotten how big of a horse he is!

Quick Reply: Florida / Georgia Meetup POLL