Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

A couple of "Stand Up" People.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008 | 01:04 PM
IronAss
|
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Talking A couple of "Stand Up" People.

Had the opportunity to meet some great guys (and a great gal) form this forum over the weekend outside of Chicago. I'm a Truck driver and don't get to ride much as I'm on the road workin most of the time.
A week or so ago I was bantering back and forth with "MidnitEvil" about some silly **** and he told me he lives near Chicago. Just so happened I was gonna be passin through that way so we arranged a "face to face". Well low and behold he hooked me up with another guy on this forum "Swwilson77" who without knowin me from some goat turd in Afghanistan offers to let me ride one of his spare scooters (a nice 06 RK).
I showed up. They showed up. Midnitevil had his Ole lady "Speedy" with him. She's a great gal, and we did some ridin. Also met some chick that likes to go light on the clothes but that's a story for another time. Saw some great Illinois back roads met some great people and saw some nice Scooters at a Benefit run we stopped at (can't remember the name of the run). Also met some more from this Forum there. All seemed to be straight shooters.
All in all a great day for me and a nice diversion from the loneliness of bein away from my Wife, Home, Scooter, and my Dog.
If any of you get the chance to meet these folks, I highly recommend you take advantage of it.

Last edited by IronAss; 09-22-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-22-2008 | 01:14 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member

That's great to hear, it's good to get a chance to put some faces and personalities with screennames. I've met a lot of great riding buddies here in Florida through the forum. If you're ever in Florida we'll arrange for you to meet some more forum folks.

Old 09-22-2008 | 01:36 PM
IronAss
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by sleepman54
That's great to hear, it's good to get a chance to put some faces and personalities with screennames. I've met a lot of great riding buddies here in Florida through the forum. If you're ever in Florida we'll arrange for you to meet some more forum folks.
I'm sure I'll be there again. Usually get there several times a year. Thanks.

Old 09-22-2008 | 07:52 PM
Sick Puppy
Advanced

Bring the "light on the clothes" chick wit ya....Sick Puppy likes them kinda gurls....

Old 09-22-2008 | 08:15 PM
IronAss
|
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Sick Puppy
Bring the "light on the clothes" chick wit ya....Sick Puppy likes them kinda gurls....
I was JAFO. Ya need to talk to midnitevil and swwilson77 about that. They seemed like the type that would be happy to share. I ain't interested, got a great Ole Lady at home but was fun to look.

Old 09-23-2008 | 01:56 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by IronAss
I was JAFO. Ya need to talk to midnitevil and swwilson77 about that. They seemed like the type that would be happy to share. I ain't interested, got a great Ole Lady at home but was fun to look.
Scott and I have decided to go into business, bringing our bikes to odd locations and allowing nekkid, or as close to it as they'd like to get, women to pose on them. It seems like easy enough work.