Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Fla crew, goin away ride for son, back to Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 04:52 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just rolled in, Wow,,,,I say, I think Sick Puppy put it well. Just spoke to Jerry, they had just left dropping the bikes off. Every ones fine and the bikes can be repaired. Thanks again Jerry Jr. for your services. The crew that headed east, Scott Two Beers Charley, Bob and I stoped in Labelle, had a good lunch and then headed back. Got dumped on coming into Cleweston, but made it home safe. I guess all you can say it's was in event we all won't forget and I'm glade everyone is alright.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ok I'm home too. third beer of the day. nerves somewhat. it was a good ride despite the drama we'd all leave behind.

Jerry Jr. - as ur father is part of the "FLA crew" so now are you. we may not all be best pals and such but we do stick together. u have our support period.

& Mike... just sheit happens right? Jeremey is a true brother!

everyone will wake up tomorrow & thats the ace card!

good to meet Scott & 2beers; guys please know our rides our usually drama free except for some good ribbing!
did someone say ribs?

I hope everyone checks in please.

Red - good to catch up over grub. how many miles today?

Old 09-27-2008, 05:12 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Home safe, I'll leave out the "& sound" part.

Jerry Jr, it was a honor to meet you and I wish you God's speed on you journey. Jerry, I know you are proud of Jr.

2 Beers & Scott, it was good to meet you and hope you will join us again on a less eventful ride.

As always, of course it was great to see all the old timers as.

Time for a hot shower...........

Old 09-27-2008, 05:21 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Thnaks Murph he is reading this now, next time you get that feeling post the night before. Junior ran into the back of my bike while he was sliding, too much frontt brake on a tight stop. Road rash, lessons learded, the hard way but learned none the less. Physical damage, my bike, back fender, scratched faring, scratched lid of hard bag, bent highway bar, etc. Kimbos bike, damaged exhaust by me sliding by him (Sorry bud), Juniors Sporty , damaged forks, front tire & rim, scrapes all over, dented tank, bent bars, etc etc. Hope the insurance is as good as they say they are. Will say the Sheriffs department there are great. Nobody hurt too bad so all fixable.

Originally Posted by murph
Awesome. Sorry I missed it, but I know you all understand. Jerry, tell you son I salute him. I take what you is doing very seriously. I get mad when people don't take the time to give their respect and salute the Flag. My prayers and thoughts go out to him and his platoon. If in the future, they need anything we can to a little collection here and send them a gift package. You know what I mean. I would be glad to head that off when the time comes. Just let me know Jerry.

Murph

Old 09-27-2008, 05:23 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

I logged 285 miles, The new crew member Scott (hope we didn't scare him off), has to be pushing 375 as he lives near downtown Miami. Good to see all you guy.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:27 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Everybody is OK...a couple dinged up bikes..but they are repairable....not to worry...honest

Old 09-27-2008, 05:27 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Been home for awhile now, heard from Mike right after Redman let him know what happened.

Jerry Jr it was an honor to meet you and I wish you the best in your return to the sandbox, looking forward to a ride when you return.

Jerry and Jerry Jr, I'm glad that you're both okay.

It was good to see everyone again and meet some new folks as well. Scott make sure you check out the rally thread.

Big Al, you've got a good looking family. Congrats again on the addition.

I'll never leave a Florida Crew brother on the side of the road alone, especially on the Rez. Wouldn't want Mike to get scalped for his harley.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:29 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kimbo
I logged 285 miles, The new crew member Scott (hope we didn't scare him off), has to be pushing 375 as he lives near downtown Miami. Good to see all you guy.
Dang, I only got 263 for the day.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:30 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

The important thing is we will all ride again another day...

Old 09-27-2008, 05:32 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

I got 256 miles...

Quick Reply: Fla crew, goin away ride for son, back to Iraq