Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Wife's new ride. (new HH Rider)

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 04:04 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wife'

Hmmm thats kinda catchy...The Florida Forum Legion...nahhhhh too close to them camel riding frenchy guys....LOL

Old 07-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Twincam Dave
Road Master
Default RE: Wife's new ride. (new HH Rider)

Congrats Patti. Now get out there and wear those tires to the cord.Dave...

Old 07-13-2008, 04:57 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

That's awesome Patti/Paul.&nbsp\\; Well done.&nbsp\\; Can't wait to see you guys again and Patti riding her own ride.&nbsp\\; Nice looking bike too.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:16 PM
FIREFIGHTER883
Road Master

Very nice Gongrats.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:20 PM
l.ray
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cheers for Patti, Great Bike. &nbsp\\;l.ray

Old 07-13-2008, 05:26 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats !!
awesome first bike too.. thats what i bought for my wife and it was excellent. good power, light, perfect first bike..
ride safe !!
Dave

Old 07-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Aces N Eights

THAT is AWESOME!! And you kept all that info to yourself when we were at Iron Horse&nbsp\\;Very good! Kaye is wanting to ride and you have given her even more inspiration to do just that. Great job Patti!!
&nbsp\\;
Congrats!!

Old 07-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Mr. Wizard
Club Member
Received 2,043 Likes on 1,105 Posts

Way kewl you guys and congrads to Patti. Soon she will jump on your bike Paul (with those nice looking new saddle bags) and leave your **** behind. I can see her now…hitting all the biker bars on the 105th, bike night every weekend without you…hummmm =8o)~ OK, let’s see…what we can do to make Paul’s wallet a bit more flat? Oh yeah, engine guard, saddle bags, windshield and bag, LOUD PIPES, sissy bar and pad, custom paint and wheels, chrome EVERYTHING! And don’t forget, a new trailer for two to get you guys back up here for some twisties. We miss you Patti and Paul. Hellions Hilton awaits.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:09 PM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mr. Wizard

Way kewl you guys and congrads to Patti. Soon she will jump on your bike Paul (with those nice looking new saddle bags) and leave your **** behind. I can see her now…hitting all the biker bars on the 105th, bike night every weekend without you…hummmm =8o)~ OK, let’s see…what we can do to make Paul’s wallet a bit more flat? Oh yeah, engine guard, saddle bags, windshield and bag, LOUD PIPES, sissy bar and pad, custom paint and wheels, chrome EVERYTHING! And don’t forget, a new trailer for two to get you guys back up here for some twisties. We miss you Patti and Paul. Hellions Hilton awaits.
&nbsp\\;
When we purchased Patti's bike we DID order a windshield, engine guard, and saddlebags. The dealer claims their arrival next week. we'll see.
&nbsp\\;
Funny you mentioned a trailer.&nbsp\\; I am watching Craig's list for a used trailer (similar to the one we borrowed in June).&nbsp\\; Patti does want to learn the twisties\\; but we have a lot to master first.
&nbsp\\;
Any chance of you guys coming down in Nov for the Ocala Florida rally?

Old 07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Aces N Eights

Paul,
Kaye and I would love to make the Ocala ride but will have to see what November brings. I am strongly considering opening my own business and if that happens, we may not be able to swing such a venture as money will be even tighter than currently. Kaye&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;and I still have a lot of thinking still to do.

Quick Reply: Wife's new ride. (new HH Rider)