Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 12:05 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sleepman54
Am I allowed to enter the slow race.
sure, can you do it on 2 wheels? LOL

Old 09-09-2008, 01:21 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
sure, can you do it on 2 wheels? LOL
I agree. If he can do it on two wheels he's in... He must juggle three chainsaws and two 15lb bowling ***** also.... Just to make it even....lol

Old 09-09-2008, 01:40 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

I agree

Old 09-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Sftail291
Tourer

cHarley........make it 28 rooms and 43 people.....................I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it time yet? is it time yet?....................................how about now?
Waiting sucks!!!!

South Fl. Crew...........who wants to meet up Friday Nov 7 some where around South Bay and ride up to Ocala in a group Via US27? From South Bay to Ocala, 228 miles........let's ride!

Old 09-09-2008, 05:25 PM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by WillyHD
What is the best use for a FL degree?

You can put it on your dash and park in the handicap spots.
I gotta try that. If it doesn't work can I send you the fine Chris?

Old 09-09-2008, 05:52 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

fishhead,
it only works in Georgia, as their LEOs can't read... with their Georgia Law Degrees.....

Old 09-09-2008, 06:07 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Sftail291
cHarley........make it 28 rooms and 43 people.....................I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it time yet? is it time yet?....................................how about now?
Waiting sucks!!!!

South Fl. Crew...........who wants to meet up Friday Nov 7 some where around South Bay and ride up to Ocala in a group Via US27? From South Bay to Ocala, 228 miles........let's ride!
Hey Jeff,

Last year some of our crew met up in Moore Haven at the BP station on the west end of town right on 27. We can then meet up with Sleepman at 70 and 27.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:19 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Sftail291

Waiting sucks!!!!
I think I started something here...saw Mike used it to...LOL...
should I charge royalties?

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?....remember you heard it here first BAWHAHAHAHA!!!

OH for crying out loud ...Is it time yet?

Old 09-09-2008, 06:27 PM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
That's a good touche', Chris.

Question for you guys and again somewhat off topic, but since some of you have covered quite some distances and many hours in the saddle, can you recommend a good gel pad and/or seat cover for my husband? He has a Sundowner seat with backrest on his Roadking, but his tailbone has started to bother him a little if we travel over 200 miles, so we're looking to hopefully add something to his seat to make it a bit more cushy for longer rides. Suggestions appreciated. Thx!
Bulldog just got a tailbone-ectomy, maybe hubby doesn't need his either. What does a tailbone do anyway. If we had real tails attached to our tailbones, well that might make having this problematic bone worthwhile. I know if they ever get that chimeric technology worked out, I'm putting in for a nice long prehensile tail.

BTW, that Air Hawk seat Chris recommended looks very close to the high tech bed sore mattresses a friend or mine was selling a few years ago. I'd call those rascals and see if they had a custom solution and some sort of guarantee.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:07 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by sleepman54
Ooch man, I'm a transplant.
Sorry Sleepman, your not a transplants. An unwelcome transplant is one that comes from north of the Mason Dixson line, comes from a city of more than a population of 200,000 or talks in a way that does not sound like he mean what is coming out of his lips. I consider you a FL Homeboy. All kidding aside, the Florida Crew welcomes all riders who want to join the Ocala Rally

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008