Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 07:55 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?
Geeeeeeeeezusss is it farking time yet? (yeah I'm getting antsy)

Old 08-27-2008, 08:18 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by redman53
Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?

ALMOST................................

Old 08-27-2008, 08:29 PM
sofadog
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
you heading to knoxville TN at all? let me know what you think of that area. moving there next year.
Might not make to Knoxville, but who knows, been a few years since I have been there, but know others that have and they all love it.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:13 AM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redman53

I don't think Jim is looking forward to this ride at all..

Old 08-28-2008, 06:49 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Well, the hotel reservation information was sent to cHarley to post in the OP (Original Post). I have reserved my Grand Poobah room. It over looks everyone.......lol

Murph GP

Old 08-28-2008, 07:57 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by murph
Well, the hotel reservation information was sent to cHarley to post in the OP (Original Post). I have reserved my Grand Poobah room. It over looks everyone.......lol

Murph GP
Well Murph, I've got the information, that's good news, but maybe some bad news for you since you booked your reservation already. Unfortunately, the reservation web page, that requests Credit Card info. is currently not setup as a Secure (SSL) Web Page. That means your reservation and credit card info. was not encrypted when it was transmitted over the net.

I have contacted Allison at the Days Inn to see about getting the issue addressed and will post the reservation info. as soon as the problem is resolved.

Sorry guys & gals for the delay but none of us needs to risk having their CC info stolen.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:22 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

you heading to knoxville TN at all? let me know what you think of that area. moving there next year.
Make sure you don't move too close to the body farm. You wouldn't want your windows open if you were down wind.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:31 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sleepman54
make sure you don't move too close to the body farm. You wouldn't want your windows open if you were down wind.
body farm????

Do tell

Old 08-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Sport King
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Here comes a Halloween story !

Old 08-28-2008, 11:51 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

body farm????

Do tell
It's part of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. The body farm is basically for forensic anthropology. Bodies are donated and they are place around the farm in various situations say in a barrel or shallow grave and they study the decomposition process. It's designed to help investigators and forensics people.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008