Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:47 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fishheadsaid

I slaughtered this horse last Tuesday. I think it's startin' to turn.
Gopher, Everett?

Old 08-26-2008, 09:04 AM
Main Monkey Business
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Say, any o' you boys smithies? Or, if not smithies per se, were you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you to a life o' aimless wanderin'?"

Old 08-26-2008, 09:05 AM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
You will love the ride through horse country. There are some very beautiful farms over that way. HDRick lives on that side of the county, I have the forest side covered!
Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Gopher, Everett?
No thank you Georgia, a third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without puttin' it to bed.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:28 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

GeorgiaGirl,
We will have a horse farm ride like last year, just shorter so we can be back before dark. Horse farms are hard to see at night anyway. Look forward to meeting more Hellions.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:42 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks Rick. I'm sure I will thoroughly enjoy it!

Old 08-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Sport King
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

How about re posting the time and place of this shin dig so people dont have to sort through 67 pages to find it

Old 08-26-2008, 06:11 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport King
How about re posting the time and place of this shin dig so people dont have to sort through 67 pages to find it
All current info. is in the OP at the top of the thread. The lodging info. will be updated there when it's available.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:53 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member
Default Ocala Rally Shirts

I'm receiving a lot of positive response and request via PM's on the shirt request and will put a post up on the request to date. I am a little **** on some of the abbreviations, so if you can spell out your request in long hand it might help in the future. If you already PMed a request, don't bother, you can request a change when I post the orders to date. As far as ladies shirts (chick shirts), I'm not sure what your looking for. As a guy I'm think that it shows belly button with a whole lot of cleavage. If I'm totally off base in making this assumption, please correct me and send me a PM of what type of shirt works best. However it might differ from what the balance of some of the crew would like to see. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kimbo

Old 08-26-2008, 07:41 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Just make sure the Lady T's are always wet.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:50 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by kimbo
I'm receiving a lot of positive response and request via PM's on the shirt request and will put a post up on the request to date. I am a little **** on some of the abbreviations, so if you can spell out your request in long hand it might help in the future. If you already PMed a request, don't bother, you can request a change when I post the orders to date. As far as ladies shirts (chick shirts), I'm not sure what your looking for. As a guy I'm think that it shows belly button with a whole lot of cleavage. If I'm totally off base in making this assumption, please correct me and send me a PM of what type of shirt works best. However it might differ from what the balance of some of the crew would like to see. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kimbo
This kind of sexist non-political correct message from one of the FL Crew explains why the HH Group far out numbers the FL Crew in female riders. I'm sure that wideglide 95 offer to pay each FL crew rider, $10.00 that brings a new female rider to the rally will assist in the ratio of SF female riders verses HH Group of female riders. And I hope that we all remain political correct.

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008