Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Florida Rally - Ocala 2008

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 05:53 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Kimbo,
great idea on the shirts. i think 50 is going to go fast !!
sorry i missed you guys today
Dave

Old 08-24-2008, 06:07 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sleepman54
What can I say, I have eclectic tastes. I was addicted to the Spyder the first time I rode one, came home saying I had to have one. Took me a few months, but there it is.

Funny thing is most people from the North say it looks like a snowmobile, people from the south say it's a jetski.
i bet your jetski came in real handy this past week during TS fay

Old 08-24-2008, 06:33 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kimbo
Since the rally seems to be growing, I think we really need shirts. In the past the pre-order/ pre-pay has not worked well. I'm going to take it on myself to be the first Ocala Rally vendor. I'm going to come up with a professional design and go out of pocket for about 50 or maybe more shirts. Will probably do long sleeves short sleeves, sleeveless and probably some chick shirts in white and black. Not looking to make a profit, but will probably mark my cost up a couple of bucks to cover unsold stock and my out of pocket expenses. If you don't like em you don't buy em. Not trying to make this into a commercial event but I think we all would like to leave the event with something we can all wear with pride. I have some ideas for the design and will be posting it in the next couple of weeks.

Again not trying to make this a commercal event but I just thinking that this was the best way to handle it and everyone leave with a shirt that they want.
I like that idea.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Sftail291
Tourer

Sounds like a plan Kimbo......shirts are a great idea
I haven't gone back to far in these posts......have we settled on a hotel yet and if so when can we start registering?

Old 08-24-2008, 07:04 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts
Thumbs up Sounds Like a plan

Originally Posted by kimbo
Since the rally seems to be growing, I think we really need shirts. In the past the pre-order/ pre-pay has not worked well. I'm going to take it on myself to be the first Ocala Rally vendor. I'm going to come up with a professional design and go out of pocket for about 50 or maybe more shirts. Will probably do long sleeves short sleeves, sleeveless and probably some chick shirts in white and black. Not looking to make a profit, but will probably mark my cost up a couple of bucks to cover unsold stock and my out of pocket expenses. If you don't like em you don't buy em. Not trying to make this into a commercial event but I think we all would like to leave the event with something we can all wear with pride. I have some ideas for the design and will be posting it in the next couple of weeks.

Again not trying to make this a commercal event but I just thinking that this was the best way to handle it and everyone leave with a shirt that they want.
Sounds Good to me... Can count me in for a couple XL short sleeve T Shirts...

Old 08-24-2008, 07:36 PM
hot77vette
Tourer

i plan on going down to ocala to hang with you guys for a least a day if it,s okay with you guys .and yes id like to buy a couple of tshirts if kimbo has enought. !!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2008, 07:59 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Kimbo, the shirt idea sounds great. Please get a ladies small in long and short sleeves, pretty please. Thx!

Last edited by GeorgiaGirl; 08-25-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:05 PM
UltraBrian
Road Warrior

Oops. I wear an XL shirt....

Old 08-24-2008, 11:16 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Kimbo, I could use a couple of 2XL t-shirts.

Old 08-25-2008, 06:01 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,372 Likes on 2,574 Posts
Default shirts/ride route

1xl ss
1xlls

Quick Reply: Florida Rally - Ocala 2008